+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of hope - 152nd Draw - CEC

Rubyred

Star Member
Apr 6, 2020
Category........
Other
The same applies for the CEC draws. There are some applicants who have returned to their home country but still qualify for ITAs. So really nothing has changed. IRCC, I suppose, is trying to make the best of the situation - that the vast majority who are selected are already in the country and for the few that aren't, there's nothing they can do about it.

Gaurav.Projekt

May 7, 2020
ON
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
28-08-2020
AOR Received.
28-08-2020
Med's Done....
19-10-2020
Passport Req..
NA
Hello guys, I'm CEC candidate with 432 pts. If IRCC continues PNP/CEC draws, I'm
hoping to get an ITA may be in next 2 draws
. My birthday is after mid Jul so will loose 5 pts for age and score will be 427.
My question is, If I get an ITA before mid Jul, do I have to submit an application before I loose 5 pts or should wait for another draw that goes below 427 and then submit so that even if I loose 5 pts
there won't be any problem
?

Max1010

Star Member
May 24, 2019
Hey, I just have a question regarding the recent OINP DRAW! I did not get any notification of interest not since I thought my job in which is in the 72 series I thought I should qualify I created my profile on June 15th with crs score 463

Md1990

May 22, 2020
Ottawa
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Hey, I just have a question regarding the recent OINP DRAW! I did not get any notification of interest not since I thought my job in which is in the 72 series I thought I should qualify I created my profile on June 15th with crs score 463
I think that draw was between the crs score of 400 and 436. Anything above 436 I guess was ignored in this OINP draw even if ur noc code falls under skilled trade!
tbh you should wait for the next cec draw I guess it will happen end of this month around 28 or 27th if you completed one year of experience and given that is your crs score you should receive ITA in the next draw.... I think the cec draw will be much better since for the OINP draw if you get NOI in the future you will have to spend another $1500! Just wait for a cec draw to happen! You have a high score to be accepted for a cec draw!

Impatient Dankaroo

VIP Member
Jan 10, 2020
Is there a separate thread for Ray of hope 153...? I feel this thread is quite which is unusual...
The FSWs have their own thread. This thread is primarily CEC candidates and since there are not many CEC candidates left at all due to multiple CEC only draws, the thread reflects this.

NMKsa

Jun 16, 2020
There have been no FSW draws for three months now. When FSW draws resume, scores will likely be 470+. Your score is too low to be selected through FSW.
what about PNP ? Are they inviting without canadian experience?

Md1990

May 22, 2020
Ottawa
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Experienced folks need your little help. I received ITA on april 8th. At the time of submitting my file my hours per week were around 27.70 through which I got ITA. my friend had inputted 27.40 but he didnt receive any ITA and received it in the next round. But when I ordered my experience letter my hours dropped to 27.40 due to COVID scenario. So I am not sure if I should use the same ITA or decline the old one apply for new one.
Do not reject the ITA! Since when you create your EE profile as long has the number is close to the required hrs per week. Also since you have more than a year of work experience when you submit your application they will place a major emphasis on the employment letter pay stubs and t4 so it should work out. I too when I receive my employment letter it said I worked 74 hrs bi-weekly! But I only put 30 hours per week on my EE profile.

Reactions: Sandy.Chichu

aj534160

Apr 13, 2019
On the one hand, dudes are now writing IELTS with fire and on the other hand, no ITAs to outlanders. Man, this is going to be too much competition.
Many dudes have started posting their IELTS score of 8777 just in 2 days. Boy oh boy, 470 is gonna be the new normal CRS score.
Either 470s or CECs will be clinching ITAs as usual

InternationalMallu

Nov 15, 2017
470 is the new normal it was already the new normal pre covid. The best way to enter Canada is after your undergrad degree and complete your masters in Canada and gain appropriate experience. This is the new strategy to gain PR.

Reactions: scylla