App. Filed.......
27-06-2020
Doc's Request.
18-08-2020
AOR Received.
27-06-2020
Med's Done....
16-04-2020
I see. I am also from India. I found most of the Indians use the year of their birth either as a username or a password.
Interesting observation. My username had a part of my name when I became a member of this forum. I realized it was giving away my personal details. Having the birth year in the username makes it easy for me to remember.

Reactions: skgimcanada

newbiealpha

Star Member
Oct 26, 2017
Dear Friends, I am in a big dilemma, please suggest. I received an ITA (461 points) under CEC recently, however I had submitted with non-accompanying spouse. If I add my spouse, my score goes down to 445. I would like to apply including my spouse, to avoid any future complications (inland spouse non-accompanying LOE). So is it a wise idea to decline ITA today and wait for a CEC draw for tomorrow (considering 445 might get invited) or shall I proceed with whatever I have in my hand. Experts advice needed.
Decline your ITA today and create a profile with your spouse, you'll get invitation in tomorrow's draw. Make sure you do it today as you never know if next Draw would be FSW or not, however once PNP draw has happened we are 99% sure next draw is CEC only and 445 is sure to get invitation in tomorrow's CEC only draw. Act fast and make sure your profile is created today.

Reactions: Yemjim and sponsort

indianstudent96

May 22, 2017
Ontario, Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
CPC Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-06-2020
Doc's Request.
18-08-2020
AOR Received.
27-06-2020
Med's Done....
16-04-2020
How come you are saying that these scores don't have a chance, we people worked hard for these scores, so stop spreading negativity.
He is not spreading negativity. I have been seeing his posts for months and he was stuck in the pool with 468 or 469 if I am not wrong. With the backlog in the pool right now, the cut-off might not drop below 470 once the general draws resume. It's just math. Even before COVID-19 affected the draws, the lowest it dropped was 469 in B2B draw. He is asking people to increase their scores to have a chance. Being realistic does not equate to negativity. Anyone with 470+ score has a realistic chance of getting an ITA once the dust settles.

iWish2

Feb 18, 2020
Decline your ITA today and create a profile with your spouse, you'll get invitation in tomorrow's draw. Make sure you do it today as you never know if next Draw would be FSW or not, however once PNP draw has happened we are 99% sure next draw is CEC only and 445 is sure to get invitation in tomorrow's CEC only draw. Act fast and make sure your profile is created today.
[/QUOT

Thanks for quick reply. If I decline ITA now, does it go back to pool immediately ?

iWish2

Feb 18, 2020
Thanks for quick reply. If I decline ITA now, does it go back to pool immediately ? Also do I need restart my application or just update the existing application.

indianstudent96

May 22, 2017
Ontario, Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
CPC Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-06-2020
Doc's Request.
18-08-2020
AOR Received.
27-06-2020
Med's Done....
16-04-2020
Thanks for quick reply. If I decline ITA now, does it go back to pool immediately ? Also do I need restart my application or just update the existing application.
No, you don't have to re-create your profile. You will go back to the pool but make sure that your profile is accurate (include your spouse).

Reactions: newbiealpha

iWish2

Feb 18, 2020
No, you don't have to re-create your profile. You will go back to the pool but make sure that your profile is accurate (include your spouse).
Thank you so much. What if due to time-constraint, I am not able to update details and stay in pool with old score (461), and post-ITA add spouse (if CRS is above 444), does that work ?

newbiealpha

Star Member
Oct 26, 2017
Thank you so much. What if due to time-constraint, I am not able to update details and stay in pool with old score (461), and post-ITA add spouse (if CRS is above 444), does that work ?
That should be fine, but best would be you just update your profile, it should not take more than few minutes. As long your score in higher than than the cutoff in the round in which you are issued ITA you should be fine adding your spouse

newbiealpha

Star Member
Oct 26, 2017
He is not spreading negativity. I have been seeing his posts for months and he was stuck in the pool with 468 or 469 if I am not wrong. With the backlog in the pool right now, the cut-off might not drop below 470 once the general draws resume. It's just math. Even before COVID-19 affected the draws, the lowest it dropped was 469 in B2B draw. He is asking people to increase their scores to have a chance. Being realistic does not equate to negativity. Anyone with 470+ score has a realistic chance of getting an ITA once the dust settles.
Well I disagree. I believe if FSW draws resume within a month then after a few draws score will drop significantly. If you look at the pool there are not many people in 460-470 range. Actually in this range people are dropping continuously (some profiles expiring some losing age marks). As we know IELTS is not happening in most parts of the world and due to lock down not many people are able to apply for ECA etc so not enough profiles are being created. Earlier close to 4000 people with higher than 470 were applying every two weeks which was the reason that score was not dropping. Now in year 2020 at least that won't be the case, ECA takes 10-40 weeks depending upon the organization you chose. Since not many people have been able to apply in March, April and May (due to lock downs around the world) you'll see that in next few months not many new profiles would be created so score is bound to drop. Anyone above 465 by the end of year should be very confident and I believe even low 460s also have a chance.

This is my opinion and you could disagree.

skgimcanada

Star Member
Apr 30, 2020
Guys 445 cec here,but ielts results,i only have online ,should i go aheah and create express entry profile?
Go ahead, if you could get the TRF number. I think its easy to guess the number or you could call the exam center and ask if they could help you . It has a specific pattern involving year, country, test centre code, and candidate number.

nat.abramovich

Apr 18, 2019
Go ahead, if you could get the TRF number. I think its easy to guess the number or you could call the exam center and ask if they could help you . It has a specific pattern involving year, country, test centre code, and candidate number.
I actually have a trv number its on email, but are you sure that without hardcopy i can create account?

jrossi

Jan 13, 2020
How come you are saying that these scores don't have a chance, we people worked hard for these scores, so stop spreading negativity.
I’m not trying to spread negativity. It’s the exact opposite: I’m trying to make people realize they need to go an extra mile, and try to increase their scores. Simple as that.
I’ll loose 6 points in less than 10 days, and I’m not praying and hoping that I’ll get an ITA at 469 (because I know I won’t). Instead, I’m waking up every day at 04:30 AM to study French before I go to work.
For me, it’s French, for others it might be a better IELTS score, etc.