App. Filed.......
27-06-2020
Doc's Request.
18-08-2020
AOR Received.
27-06-2020
Med's Done....
16-04-2020
Yeah!! I got AOR on April 8th. So far I haven't received BIL and medicals result. It's taking around 40-60 days to get BIL.
I am thinking it will pick up some pace once the Service Canada locations open. The lockdown restrictions are being lifted gradually, so it shouldn't take too long.

SlyDigits

Star Member
May 27, 2019
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
08-05-2019
“The whole secret lies in confusing the enemy, so that he cannot fathom our real intent.” ― Sun Tzu, The Art of War

• Sad
Reactions: AverageIndianGuy

Vazi

Star Member
Nov 6, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
18-03-2020
Med's Done....
07-05-2020
I received Biometrics request 12 days ago but the VFS service is closed in my country. I hope they lift the restrictions from today.

aj534160

Apr 13, 2019
Border restrictions with USA extended. So no FSW draws till for next 30 days. The scores gonna go sky rocket this time.
No Dude who receive an ITA will immediately hop on a plane and land in Calgary or Edmonton or Nunavut. There must be some other reason behind halting FSW but border closing I guess is less related to stalling FSW draw.
What I wish is that IRCC can blatantly say that they are not gonna conduct all program draw, so that, aspirants can start working on other plans
This pain-staking wait is really killing from inside especially when all the hard work is done and suddenly immigration has become gloomy.
And another blow is that Canada's economy is devastated by this virus. Many many many (including my sister who is studying in Montreal) lost FT, PT, Temp, Contract, IT, Transport, Hotel, Aviation jobs.
People from here I guess is not aware of how bad the situation is in major cities of Canada and it is next to impossible for dudes who landed in Canada to get a job
I know economy will and can undoubtedly bounce back sooner (many companies can re-hire people and there will be lots of hiring too) but the question is when. Corona is not giving up and when a lesser workforce is a timely need, then bad times guys.
Plus IELTS opening up test centers gradually will enable more and more dudes with a high score to enter the pool and ITAs will become a thing only for the 470s and not to others.
Not sure what to tell but I personally feel that economy, immigration, health, jobs are all in a bad situation, and quicker recovery or bouncing back is highly impossible.