AOR Received.
11-11-2018
File Transfer...
24-01-2019
Passport Req..
02-08-2019
LANDED..........
02-09-2019
Yeah, I'm talking about college students. Because it's the fastest, easiest way.
Those who enroll in a university program, 4-yr program, are more certainly focused on longterm goals, but, also are those who have WAY more financial funds to support such plan.
No college age person can get PR through express entry. It doesn't matter whether that person is FSW or CEC.

Igethope

Sep 17, 2019
This particular thread is full anxiety & negativity. I see people digging out links to different news about why Canada will stop immigration. I see people who don’t even work with Canadian government suggesting different ideas. I still wonder how guys with PR have so much time to come on this thread to inflict fears and negativity. They really have time !!! Please don’t let any body kill your motivation, listen to only official news or statements. I remember when some people here said there won’t be draw anymore after the border closure, yet CEC and PNP keep happening . Nobody knows Gods plan. #peace

Last edited:
Reactions: shinoshino

zagcollins

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2017
Category........
FSW
Was there an upcoming massive economic crisis back in 2012 or 2014? Did Air Canada among others lay off 20,000 employees? Look at the situation in 2020 and 2012/2014 and compare, dude.
I always thought EE started in 2015. Wtf!

navinball

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2018
People wake up this is just begin. It not look good. What think @canbnd, @facethereality, @navinball?
yep really bad time to come to canada. the government is inviting only people currently in canada because they have homes and some of them have jobs.
imagine landing and nowhere to live or anything to eat, they will bleed money like anything with the current price gouging going on - all their saving will be gone and they will be out on the streets in a month with a shiny new PR card and empty bank accounts, its not a good start.
one option to invite fsw-o is to make the pof very high like ~50,000$ so that only people can survive a few months can come to canada. others will not make it.

aj534160

Apr 13, 2019
https://thepostmillennial.com/trudeau-government-hints-at-dropping-immigration-over-unemployment

I was positive all this time until I stumbled upon this. Guess we are the unlucky batch of EE.
Some dudes were critizing TorontoSun for publishing an insight of the above info. Now almost every media is informing the same. Plus locals too are heavily against immigration (except CEC maybe). Govt is now finally responding officially to cut immigration to save Canada from its massive 13% unemployment.
My sister is in Montreal and she along with nearly 40 ppl in just a street alone lost jobs. Only IT is surviving a bit. Other businesses are very very very heavily affected. Although govt is giving subsidies to those who lost jobs, point is no jobs at all. Might take years it seems to get everything back on track.
Had a long call with my sissy and she said tons are there who are jobless and recently landed COPR dudes too have rarely found jobs.
That's why IRCC is doing a brilliant and timely move to consider CEC dudes
Bad times man, bad times!!

Reactions: facethereality

NiclasB

Star Member
Sep 15, 2019
This particular thread is full anxiety & negativity. I see people digging out links to different news about why Canada will stop immigration. I see people who don’t even work with Canadian government suggesting different ideas. I still wonder how guys with PR have so much time to come on this thread to inflict fears and negativity. They really have time !!! Please don’t let any body kill your motivation, listen to only official news or statements. I remember when some people here said there won’t be draw anymore after the border closure, yet CEC and PNP keep happening . Nobody knows Gods plan. #peace
I remember a few weeks ago when the US shut down immigration. And the gang of negativity(probably actually only one or 2 people with many accounts) was sure that Canada would be next. That immigration would be stopped immediately. Since then we've had multiple draws and thousands of people have gotten ITAs. It's almost like they have no clue what they are talking about. And just want to scare people.

zabrodov

Sep 19, 2018
Gatineau
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-11-2018
AOR Received.
11-11-2018
File Transfer...
24-01-2019
Passport Req..
02-08-2019
LANDED..........
02-09-2019
The devil is in the details. Sure immigration is important but the minister told nothing about the number of people they will be inviting as well who they will be inviting. I don't think that the general FSW will disappear but the government might shift its focus towards candidates who posses specific qualifications as it is in Austalia or New Zealand. In fact, Canada already has these systems in place. They are called CEC and PNP.

Last edited:

ZAtoCD

Champion Member
Nov 3, 2019
South Africa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
The devil is in the details. Sure immigration is important but the minister told nothing about the number of people they will be inviting as well who they will be inviting. I don't think that the general FSW will disappear but the government might shift its focus towards candidates who posses specific qualifications as it is in Austalia or New Zealand. In fact, Canada already has this systems in place. They are called CEC and PNP.
Or keep inviting all streams, but just fewer people per year. Anything's possible, and I'm sure they'll make it context-specific. None of us here know, so there's no point in getting worked up over it now. Let's see what happens with the next few draws.

vasu5656

Star Member
Dec 20, 2019
Any CRS score predictions for next draw?
I'm in pool with 441 CEC, any chances of getting ITA before June 26, my score will drop 5 more points on June 26 :(

Last edited:

vasu5656

Star Member
Dec 20, 2019
Query for a friend:
Hi All, Anyone did medical, Indian PCC and USA FBI in recent days while in INDIA? I think none of these offices are open now, Is it OK to submit the application without these? Family is in India currently and I'm primary applicant and staying in Canada, and I completed all those but not for family. Please suggest. Thanks!