+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 149th Draw - CEC

asksharelearn

Star Member
Jan 25, 2020
Dear all,

Let's ask IRCC in the twitter to follow drawing for only CEC and PNP applicants. Some of FSW candidates can be a real danger to the society due to the pandemic. This is the best decision that IRCC could take. I have got my ITA several weeks ago through CEC, and I do hope for other CEC candidates to get their ITAs as well. I should say that IRCC prioritize CEC over FSW candidates at this time of pandemic, and FSW candidates must stop being jealous over CEC candidates.
Real danger to society? And you know what's best for IRCC? You are doing this on a platform where there are thousands of people just like you who want an ITA. You are saying this to the faces of people who are feeling just as worried as you were before receiving your ITA. Please be happy with what you got and stop making these suggestions.

ZAtoCD

Champion Member
Nov 3, 2019
South Africa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Real danger to society? And you know what's best for IRCC? You are doing this on a platform where there are thousands of people just like you who want an ITA. You are saying this to the faces of people who are feeling just as worried as you were before receiving your ITA. Please be happy with what you got and stop making these suggestions.
It's amazing to me how quickly some immigrants turn around and want to shut things down as soon as they get their shot. Pleading for a chance, and as soon as they get it, the attitude is screw everyone else, because "I wanna be the last in". Why? It's terrible. I wish everyone here well. I want us all to achieve our goals. :)

asimhafeez19

Star Member
Mar 5, 2020
Dear all,

Let's ask IRCC in the twitter to follow drawing for only CEC and PNP applicants. Some of FSW candidates can be a real danger to the society due to the pandemic. This is the best decision that IRCC could take. I have got my ITA several weeks ago through CEC, and I do hope for other CEC candidates to get their ITAs as well. I should say that IRCC prioritize CEC over FSW candidates at this time of pandemic, and FSW candidates must stop being jealous over CEC candidates.
Jealous? Real threat to society? You are the prime example of how CEC only draws are letting incompetent, ineligible and people with limited outlook get canadian PR. Whatever you have said reflects how you process things with your limited perception about people. If it wasnt for CEC only draws, you despite having advantage of canadian experience and degrees would be counting days for your ITA while people other countries , who happen to have more regard for their own struggles and struggles of other ppl would have a shot at better life.

Reactions: Sharanm7

mkarimzadeh

Sep 25, 2019
Thank you for your nice words. Honestly, I was sick during the last months and when I wanted to read the ray of hope during this time, I just could not tolerate some of FSW candidates words saying that CEC applicants are not eligible to get the PR at this moment. They are just ... guys. I understand that you got 481, and it is very difficult to get it. you definitely will get your PR and I congratulate to you in advance. you deserve to be a canadian more than people like me, but those people made my life difficult during the time I was sick. Their words were not nice. So, I agree that I made a mistake when I wrote my previous message, and I was angry of those people. I am sorry.

Reactions: Angel1113

vmsanthosh.chn

Jun 29, 2017
CEC candidates are already getting a credit in the form of additional points. If you studied there, you also get credit for that. But my point is, IRCC should communicate so we don't waste our time, money & energy in hoping for something that is going to be false. I have a lot of respect for Canadian immigration as its very progressive & not discriminating. But not in this case, as they are just fooling FSW candidates. 3 months is enough time for them to make an announcement.

By the way, if you are paying taxes that doesn't mean you are directly contributing to the economic growth. If that's the case, they should be giving PR to every one that has a job in Canada. The economics simply don't work that way. Canada needs more talent that can bring innovation & generates more jobs.
Why do they have to communicate about what "they" want to do in future? IRCC is not obliged to anyone. They didn't ask people to create EE profiles. They are doing the right thing at the moment. If you think the time is wasted, better go focus on something else fruitful instead. When 470 FSWs were constantly reserving the ITAs earlier, IRCC didn't communicate what they gonna do for other categories to the whole world, and so the same case here as well. Innovation and generating more jobs are all subjective. It has nothing to do whether or not you are at 420 or 470. You never know..maybe the next successful Canadian Entrepreneur would have just gotten his/her ITA in the last draw..

indianstudent96

May 22, 2017
Ontario, Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
CPC Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-06-2020
Doc's Request.
18-08-2020
AOR Received.
27-06-2020
Med's Done....
16-04-2020
Its okay that CEC dudes reap all the benefits for the next two to three draws and clinch ITAs for which they awaited a long time.
The 470s were taking all the ITAs since the month of September. I guess Covid 19 is indeed a blessing for the CEC dudes who were under immense pressure of losing their status in Canada while the 470s were having all the fun.
470s can wait now and let others too breathe
3 to 4 months' pause is okay
After that 470s can come back in action and take away the ITAs as usual
Dude. I have nothing against anyone including you. Just in case you have not noticed your recent posts, you seem to be talking sorely about *dudes with 470s* a lot which does not make any sense at all. The cut-off scores being in 470s meant that the lower-ranked candidates had CRS scores in 470s.

This means these folks barely made it. When you look at a cut-off score, you should not be thinking that the person with lowest rank is having his or her time. You need to target a score higher than that. These are my two cents. IRCC does not really care about yours or anyone's cut-off score. They care only about your rank and if you are one of the top 3200-4000 candidates, you will get an ITA even if your score is in 460s. Due to the tough competition in the pool, the cut-off score for general draws never dropped below 469 because there were *insert the number of ITAs* of candidates with scores higher than that in any given draw. I understand it is frustrating but don't take that out on people who have worked hard to make it to top 3000-4000 ranks.

contactsarabjotsingh

Nov 27, 2019
Canada doesn't need to open its borders to give ITAs to CEC candidates. We still need to wait over half a year for applications to be processed. And even after that, the CoPR could just be extended.

If there's an FSW draw this month, all we get is an invitation to apply online, not an invitation to hop on a plane and cross the Canadian border in a few days.
But there are many pending applicants with their COPR in hand .. maybe the problem lies there

Sensation80

May 16, 2020
Guys
Is there an lmia forum somewhere. One of my friends had his lmia applied by a firm in toronto in Nobember. He is not in canada but is an experienced tech candidate. It has been like 6 months and still no decision. Even with covid thats a long time.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Guys
Is there an lmia forum somewhere. One of my friends had his lmia applied by a firm in toronto in Nobember. He is not in canada but is an experienced tech candidate. It has been like 6 months and still no decision. Even with covid thats a long time.
There is no specific forum for LMIAs.

LMIA processing does typically take 4-6 months. So hopefully your friend will hear something soon.

Hopefully he is confident the job offer is real. There are many scams where fake LMIAs are offered.