+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 141st Draw

Issygn

Feb 16, 2020
Even though I’m mentally exhausted after waiting draw after draw, after increasing the score, etc. I still believe there’s a high chance of a draw happening tomorrow.
We had 2 draws on Thursday recently. So, just wait and see.
I don’t think EE was put on hold. But, it appears clear that the days of predictable draws are over.
If we don’t see a draw tomorrow, then maybe they’ll release it on the same day as the last one: Monday.
If we don’t see a draw tomorrow, i will be awaiting an update from IRCC on the suspension of EE

Reactions: taurus22

taurus22

Star Member
Apr 8, 2020
This is the logic to your case. Your husband can create his own profile and add you as accompanying. That way he can use his own NOC if he eventually gets a LOI from Sack. While you maintain your own profile with him as accompanying. Who ever gets an ITA first can ho ahead with documentation while the other person withdraw his/her profile
Hi, that sounds very logical. But does anyone know if we get a PNP from a province, is it mandatory to go and live in that province only? If yes, for how long?

Personally, I hadn't considered a PNP until now, but given the current circumstances and my impending score drop next month, i might have to explore this option.

Issygn

Feb 16, 2020
Hi, that sounds very logical. But does anyone know if we get a PNP from a province, is it mandatory to go and live in that province only? If yes, for how long?

Personally, I hadn't considered a PNP until now, but given the current circumstances and my impending score drop next month, i might have to explore this option.
2 years i guess, You have to dwell in that
province
PNP seems to be the option now.However , recent PNP draws have only targeted people with adaptability in that particular PNP

Reactions: taurus22

rdsilva

Apr 1, 2020
Canpr updated the prediction to next Wednesday, April 15th. I know, that doesn't mean anything.

468 - 472

Mehjabeen Ahmed

Jul 4, 2019
This is the logic to your case. Your husband can create his own profile and add you as accompanying. That way he can use his own NOC if he eventually gets a LOI from Sack. While you maintain your own profile with him as accompanying. Who ever gets an ITA first can ho ahead with documentation while the other person withdraw his/her profile
So a separate profile on the province specific page right? Or a separate profile on the EE page only? Sorry I'm quite clueless here. I'm worried about taking any step that might have me banned altogether :/

Issygn

Feb 16, 2020
A separate EE profile with you as secondary applicant and him primary applicant. You can’t apply to PNP without an EE profile. This isn’t misinformation nor misrepresentation so being banned is out of it . All he has to do is to withdraw one profile if any of you eventually get an ITA or LOI.
So a separate profile on the province specific page right? Or a separate profile on the EE page only? Sorry I'm quite clueless here. I'm worried about taking any step that might have me banned altogether :/

Reactions: Mehjabeen Ahmed