+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 141st Draw

taurus22

Star Member
Apr 8, 2020
No last FSW draw happened on 23rd March 2020. So max to max 3 weeks gap. On the bright side the cut off won't go that higher because IELTS is temporarily suspended so less number of people being added to the pool. Atleast till end of April
No, the last FSW draw was on 4th March. It's already been 35 days since. And, the draw on 23-Mar was for CEC candidates only. Sure, the overall pool must have reduced by 3,232 CEC Candidates (over 467) but there are many people who lost 5 points because of age during these 35 days. It's just not fair.

All of us have invested immense effort, time and money on this. It's a hope for our future and I can only hope IRCC realises there are people losing precious time (and points) because of the unpredictable changes they are making to the express entry process.

Reactions: robstark1255

cybertruck

Jan 6, 2020
don’t understand why people are upset ?

its upto GC to decide when to run the draw, no. of invitations and the score.

Cursing them won’t work or blaming them for non-professional approach. Especially when it’s you who is willing to immigrate.

do they need your advise to run immigration system?

Patience!

Mehjabeen Ahmed

Jul 4, 2019
I was wondering about making some changes to my application. Please guide me

At present, I'm the main applicant with NOC code 3112 and we selected all provinces and territories. My husbands noc code is 0122. Currently our score is 474 but it will go down to 469 mid May after my birthday.

If we kept my husband as the main applicant our score is 464 until december this year.

Is it advisable for us to keep him as the main applicant and opt for a provincial nominee program?

I hope I got my message across

Issygn

Feb 16, 2020

At present, I'm the main applicant with NOC code 3112 and we selected all provinces and territories. My husbands noc code is 0122. Currently our score is 474 but it will go down to 469 mid May after my birthday.

If we kept my husband as the main applicant our score is 464 until december this year.

Is it advisable for us to keep him as the main applicant and opt for a provincial nominee program?

[/QUOTE]
469 is better than 464 so why change the main applicant?

Mehjabeen Ahmed

Jul 4, 2019

[/QUOTE]
We are in the FSW category right now, which is stagnant with delayed draws. Making him the main applicant with a 464 score we can apply for a provincial program where his noc is in demand, I.e. Saskatchewan.

Issygn

Feb 16, 2020
We are in the FSW category right now, which is stagnant with delayed draws. Making him the main applicant with a 464 score we can apply for a provincial program where his noc is in demand, I.e. Saskatchewan.
[/QUOTE]
Applying to PNP doesn’t affect your FSW/EE profile. You are free to apply to PNP and FSW at the same time

|l|R|l|

May 6, 2018
Also because I feel NOC 3112A is not in demand anywhere :( I still come across NOC 0122 being in the in demand occupation lists
I have a profile up for SINP as well, u can create it stand-alone on their official website in parallel with EE, however they have different grading system, check how many points u can get as their draws have been floating around 69-70 +

Mehjabeen Ahmed

Jul 4, 2019
I have a profile up for SINP as well, u can create it stand-alone on their official website in parallel with EE, however they have different grading system, check how many points u can get as their draws have been floating around 69-70 +
I checked the grid, our points are a dot 70 there. Is it worth a try? Or should we simply wait until the next FSW draw?

Issygn

Feb 16, 2020
Yes. For FSW, WITH Noc 3112A, I am the main applicant with 474. If we opt for PNP, I'd rather have him as the main applicant with NOC 0122, and a score of 464
This is the logic to your case. Your husband can create his own profile and add you as accompanying. That way he can use his own NOC if he eventually gets a LOI from Sack. While you maintain your own profile with him as accompanying. Who ever gets an ITA first can ho ahead with documentation while the other person withdraw his/her profile

|l|R|l|

May 6, 2018
I checked the grid, our points are a dot 70 there. Is it worth a try? Or should we simply wait until the next FSW draw?
Honestly u stand imminent chances with both.
474 is obviously high for EE
70 is exactly what SINP has been drawing for the past few months more or less.

If I were you, I'd wait a little bit more for FSW.
Good luck :)

snowy8989

Feb 19, 2020
Hi guys, I actually have a nomination from Alberta which brings my overall score to 982. Is it a guarantee I will get invited?

jrossi

Jan 13, 2020
Even though I’m mentally exhausted after waiting draw after draw, after increasing the score, etc. I still believe there’s a high chance of a draw happening tomorrow.
We had 2 draws on Thursday recently. So, just wait and see.
I don’t think EE was put on hold. But, it appears clear that the days of predictable draws are over.
If we don’t see a draw tomorrow, then maybe they’ll release it on the same day as the last one: Monday.

Reactions: |l|R|l| and Issygn