+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 141st Draw

Aysherman

Star Member
Mar 23, 2020
I agree. People like me have limited time before our scores drop. Knowing that it won't happen is one thing, but waiting and hoping against hope every week is just painful. I have been so anxious the whole day waiting for it to happen and I am very, very disappointed right now.

you talked exactly out of my chest.
I am very disappointed today.
I did not sleep or I could not even eat properly since Monday since I was so anxious.

kolkata2019

Aug 19, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
delhi
Same boat. Gonna lose points in a few days. A simple notification about the status would have sufficed. Why keep everyone on the edge? I understand saying an indefinite no might be a problem but they could always say that it's temporarily on hold, till further notice.

Issygn

Feb 16, 2020
Same boat. Gonna lose points in a few days. A simple notification about the status would have sufficed. Why keep everyone on the edge? I understand saying an indefinite no might be a problem but they could always say that it's temporarily on hold, till further notice.
Panic control is what the IRCC is doing with that message they keep updating on Twitter.

Reactions: Aysherman

rdsilva

Apr 1, 2020
I am also disappointed, but seems like they have paused it, I hope it's temporarily due to covid. I am pretty sure the next cut off score will be higher. Last FSW draw was over than 1 month ago.

robstark1255

Mar 1, 2020
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
03-07-19
IRCC should act more responsibly here. Its unsusual to postpon a draw for a month, yes we know situation is bad. They can just simply say that draw is paused for sometime, no harm in there. They have been saying round of invitation still going on! People have spent thousands of dollar and time, so they deserve a notice!

sonu thind

Star Member
Jul 18, 2015
My Canada PR App is still predicting 8th of April

467 - 471

Are they even aware of the time?
Dont believe a thing on that app about predictions they are never true. Just follow this forum here are many stars who predict better than CanPR app

pkhare23

Sep 25, 2019
I am also disappointed, but seems like they have paused it, I hope it's temporarily due to covid. I am pretty sure the next cut off score will be higher. Last FSW draw was over than 1 month ago.
No last FSW draw happened on 23rd March 2020. So max to max 3 weeks gap. On the bright side the cut off won't go that higher because IELTS is temporarily suspended so less number of people being added to the pool. Atleast till end of April

ziadnasir

Jan 19, 2019
Canpr is just reading forums and has summarized all information already on this forums and then using us to generate revenue for themselves.
Many people here have been able to predict accurately sometimes.

I just want them to do a draw so i can know what level i can expect crs to be.
Otherwise just stop saying the draws would continue. Man this is so difficult staying on the edge of your seats on Wednesday's and rest of the week wait for Wednesday.

ih01

Star Member
Jan 5, 2020
No last FSW draw happened on 23rd March 2020. So max to max 3 weeks gap. On the bright side the cut off won't go that higher because IELTS is temporarily suspended so less number of people being added to the pool. Atleast till end of April
23rd March draw was for CEC only. The last FSW draw was 4th March.

Reactions: robstark1255

Issygn

Feb 16, 2020
What about freezing all profiles submitted and then suspend the EE till when they feel right instead of keeping people on the edge. Some halted other immigration plans to stick to Canada and most have spent hugely. I think the uncertainty is immense here and IRCC should be transparent in this trying times . Employees and immigrants also have some right . Common!!