+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 141st Draw

akh136

Star Member
Apr 18, 2019
1/2 We can confirm that Express Entry rounds of invitations are still happening, and at this time, we are continuing to accept and process applications. Travel restrictions are currently in place for anyone approved for PR after March 18, 2020,

This is what IRCC tweeted 20 mins ago

Ghurrayb

Mar 4, 2020
1/2 We can confirm that Express Entry rounds of invitations are still happening, and at this time, we are continuing to accept and process applications. Travel restrictions are currently in place for anyone approved for PR after March 18, 2020,

Hi Akh 136,

I think this is a pre written script. I also checked twitter and this same response was what the handle provided to everybody and anybody that asks anything related to draw.

Reactions: Aysherman

taurus22

Star Member
Apr 8, 2020
IRCC must come clean on the status of EE draws. If they have been suspended just inform the public. Not point in giving people false hope. For some people such as myself this means the world.
I agree. People like me have limited time before our scores drop. Knowing that it won't happen is one thing, but waiting and hoping against hope every week is just painful. I have been so anxious the whole day waiting for it to happen and I am very, very disappointed right now.

Reactions: Aysherman

Go19

May 10, 2019
Looks like they didn't suspend the draws, it is just they have changed the pattern of it. Don't forget about last draw, so it could happen at any time in next few days.

Go19

May 10, 2019
I agree. People like me have limited time before our scores drop. Knowing that it won't happen is one thing, but waiting and hoping against hope every week is just painful. I have been so anxious the whole day waiting for it to happen and I am very, very disappointed right now.
I hope you will see next draw by Monday.

Aysherman

Star Member
Mar 23, 2020

I hate it. It is so unclear and the website guy or gal only copy and paste it for anybody asking about EE?