+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 141st Draw

Aysherman

Star Member
Mar 23, 2020
Don't worry too much about it. If I were you, I would keep trying for other immigration programs based on your NOC. It would be nice to get a NOI from a province though :) Don't lose hope yet. You can come back from this.

Thank you. Yes I was thinking NOI can be good option too. Hopefully things will go well. I have a little ray of hope for thos draw and the one after in 2 weeks. Let's see what happens.

Issygn

Feb 16, 2020
Yes
That’s enough but if you wish, you can add any other additional document. Most especially if it is a new wedding
What? Pictures of the wedding are really required? I thought the government issued marriage certificate was enough.

Reactions: Rmita

taurus22

Star Member
Apr 8, 2020
Am i being paranoid worrying this may be an FST only draw? The last 6 months have been so hard for me and I just can't help being pessimistic. First, my university delayed sending my transcripts by a month, then WES delayed my ECA by 3 weeks and I was finally able to enter the pool in January. Missed the 19th Feb draw by tie-breaker rule (at 470), and have been waiting since. Now, I will lose 5 points next month for my age. It seems to be slipping through my hands and there is nothing i can do to help it :(

Shushmoy Mahid

Star Member
Apr 8, 2020
If there is a draw, then it will CEC only. Very very less chance, i would say less than 5% chance of having a draw with FSW. If FSW happen, score will be 472... Mark my word

Mehjabeen Ahmed

Jul 4, 2019
Am i being paranoid worrying this may be an FST only draw? The last 6 months have been so hard for me and I just can't help being pessimistic. First, my university delayed sending my transcripts by a month, then WES delayed my ECA by 3 weeks and I was finally able to enter the pool in January. Missed the 19th Feb draw by tie-breaker rule (at 470), and have been waiting since. Now, I will lose 5 points next month for my age. It seems to be slipping through my hands and there is nothing i can do to help it :(
Let's pray for the best and wait :)

Reactions: taurus22

Issygn

Feb 16, 2020
T
there might be light at the end of the tunnel

Reactions: taurus22

indianstudent96

May 22, 2017
Ontario, Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
CPC Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-06-2020
Doc's Request.
18-08-2020
AOR Received.
27-06-2020
Med's Done....
16-04-2020
Since when did ray of hope threads become prayers thread? Don't get me wrong my theist friends.

If you are praying, let me remind you that our problems are much smaller than the pandemic.

On a side note, I still wish the best to everyone and let's hope for the best!