+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 141st Draw

hamhk202

Star Member
Apr 29, 2018
What is going on!? Another CEC!?Justin Trudeau says we won't get back to the normal life unless the covid19 vaccine promises and it may take 18 months! So it seems that we would not see FSW draw by then.

Dhivyabharathi

Star Member
Feb 19, 2018
guys, my crs is 481 which is above the cut off for today’s draw. I submitted my profile on March 30, 2020 and made an update couple of days ago. My profile is eligible under CEC and FSW. But I did not receive ITA today? I don’t understand. Can you pls clarify

Shalini Vats

Sep 7, 2018
guys, my crs is 481 which is above the cut off for today’s draw. I submitted my profile on March 30, 2020 and made an update couple of days ago. My profile is eligible under CEC and FSW. But I did not receive ITA today? I don’t understand. Can you pls clarify
You might get it in couple of hours

zoexxy

Mar 5, 2020
Lol, I guess being too optimistic worked for me after all. Got my ITA today :)
I guess many of us here are FSW candidates and you getting an ITA only shows that you are either PNP or CEC, which we should have never discussed this topic with you since you have nothing to worry about in the first place. People who are worrying here are FSW and we should not reply you or talk to you about the bad situation in the first place.

indianstudent96

May 22, 2017
Ontario, Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
CPC Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-06-2020
Doc's Request.
18-08-2020
AOR Received.
27-06-2020
Med's Done....
16-04-2020
I guess many of us here are FSW candidates and you getting an ITA only shows that you are either PNP or CEC, which we should have never discussed this topic with you since you have nothing to worry about in the first place. People who are worrying here are FSW and we should not reply you or talk to you about the bad situation in the first place.
At one point, we were all worried about having no draws at all after there was no draw on Wednesday. Yes, I am a CEC candidate but I was (and I still am) hoping for a general draw. If you see my earlier posts, I was talking about a general draw. Well, it did not happen but it does not mean it's not gonna happen. Also, this is a place for all Express Entry candidates regardless of which category they belong to. If you don't want to reply or talk to me, it is up to you. Do not lose your hope yet.

Reactions: Wotsit

indianstudent96

May 22, 2017
Ontario, Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
CPC Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-06-2020
Doc's Request.
18-08-2020
AOR Received.
27-06-2020
Med's Done....
16-04-2020
My file is in. I work hard to get to this point. Thankfully But now different problem of recession and no job. I think they should give people chance to renew pr card if not have 720 days in country because of this
Fees increase every few years due to inflation and other factors. Processing fees for these applications are only paid partially by the applicants and the rest is paid by the tax payers.

About the PR obligations: By becoming a permanent resident, you are committing to this country, it doesn't matter whether the economy is booming or going into a recession, you have to deal with it just like other permanent residents and citizens. I mean no one complains when everything is fine, why do you think the government should make an exception for foreigners?

yebie

Mar 4, 2020
Hi guys...so I uploaded my documents with an LOE for a reference letter I couldn't get due to Covid. I was able to get the letter today. Can I go ahead and upload it on webform? Thanks