Champion Member
Nov 3, 2019
South Africa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Has anyone seen any official announcements yet from IRCC or some immigration companies about what happened with yesterday's expected draw?

Issygn

Feb 16, 2020
Does the nomination occur in a regular interval or anytime the send you NOI?
Anytime you receive one then that is it. No pre or post announcements and you can only be sent a letter of interest in order to be able to apply.aside these, there are no other thing you can do .Note: i am referring to their human capital stream

Issygn

Feb 16, 2020
Oh
Exactly, in spite of ADR (settlement funds) my app was processed within a month.

It's been speculated that OINP has increased the staff headcount.
oh really? Good news . I once refused an LOI due to the 3 months delay in processing and other personal reasons but this definitely sounds good . We might see yet another nomination before June if that’s the case

Feb 1, 2020
Thanks and did you apply under the FSW under the OINP HCP srream? Also, how long does it take to get enrolment number and pin after you register for the One-key? Thanks
Yes, under FSW. I don't remember much about the enrolment number as it happened in January.

Hey quick question, for the OINP: do the work experiences that we stated in EE have to march with OINP application?
Depends on the type of draw. Mine was a targeted draw : OINP searched the EE pool for specific NOCs and to get nominated I had to provide proof of experience for the particular NOC (2173 in my case)

melissam917

Mar 18, 2020
I think the draw isn’t over yet since they are not publishing anything yet in the website. I hope It’s just slowing down way to around 470 ish or even lower :)

kolkata2019

Aug 19, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
delhi
Even during elections, they had postponed the draw by a week or so. But this times, the situation is not very bright. There is no official announcement either. And the more they delay, the more the score shoots up. Let's hope there is one soon!

kolkata2019

Aug 19, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
delhi
Also, does anyone know if score goes down for members in the pool if your birthday comes before ITA?

indianstudent96

May 22, 2017
Ontario, Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
CPC Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-06-2020
Doc's Request.
18-08-2020
AOR Received.
27-06-2020
Med's Done....
16-04-2020
Also, does anyone know if score goes down for members in the pool if your birthday comes before ITA?
You should rephrase your question. Everyone over 30 in the pool loses points as they age. If I am not wrong, you lose 5 points for every year until you turn 45 and after that, you don't get any points for your age.

P.S: You start losing points for age the moment you turn 30.