+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 139th Draw

ya222

Feb 20, 2020
What about CRS 470 for the upcoming draws ?
it was 4500 and they reduced it to 3900. We can expect them to have at least 3900 for next few draws. If that happens and influx is little slower then only it might touch 470. Otherwise it is unlikely to happen. I am also feeling helpless but no way out. I think people in 450-460 should put their dreams on halt for a while unless they can have NOI.

Raziz

Feb 4, 2020
it was 4500 and they reduced it to 3900. We can expect them to have at least 3900 for next few draws. If that happens and influx is little slower then only it might touch 470. Otherwise it is unlikely to happen. I am also feeling helpless but no way out. I think people in 450-460 should put their dreams on halt for a while unless they can have NOI.
What’s your CRS?

genruab

Star Member
Sep 25, 2019
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Is there hope for me? I will have a score of 501 by summer of 2022 but at the rate the score is increasing, is that even going to be enough? :(
Come back in 2 years brother. If you are not planning to immigrate this year you better not lose your time sticking around here.

TADF chemist

Jul 2, 2018
Is there hope for me? I will have a score of 501 by summer of 2022 but at the rate the score is increasing, is that even going to be enough? :(
Two years later your IELTS result will be even outdated. Too hard to predict for two years. Suggest you learn some French, just in case.

Saleemasif3088

Star Member
Mar 2, 2020
Hi everyone,
Please I need your guide;

I received ITA today March 4th score of 471, meanwhile my 1 year Canadian work experience will be April 21st.

Do I accept or deny the invitation to wait till I am exactly 1 year (April 21st)?
I will appreciate your response. Thank you
If you decline the application then it means you wasted a chance of some poor guy in this draw. Please Submitt your profile with real info. Bro People are dying for canada and you are wasting ITAs .
Also, i think that your provided info should be correct on 4 March. They will see that on 4th march how much experience did you have when you got invitaion. If this invitaion is based on false information, they would reject your application. And can ban you for 5 year in worst case for misrepresting the facts. So i suggest dont take risk. For more authentic advice, you can meet consultant in your area and discuss matter.

Last edited:
Reactions: sanjunairb

Saleemasif3088

Star Member
Mar 2, 2020
Last draw, there were 21,652(536+21,116) candidates in the draw above 450 before the draw.(14th feb)
out of these 4500 were above 470 who received ITA.
so, 17,152 candidates were left in the pool above 450 after the draw. and "0" candidates above 471 as all of them received ITA.

Now 2 weeks after,
there were 22,473(568+21,905) candidates in the draw above 450 before the draw.(3rd march)

so, in 14 days, 22473-17152 = 5321 new candidates entered the pool above 450.
out of these 3900 were above 471 and were invited on 4th march(above 471).

so, almost all the candidates who received ITA in this draw entered the pool in last 14 days. this is happening for almost every draw.

the net influx of candidates above 470 on consistent basis is frightening.

so, almost every candidate that is entering Canada through express entry has masters with CLB 9 in IELTS and less than 29 yrs of age.
You are almost correct. But one more thing, in past 5 year, a large number of people got PR. Now their siblings and blood relatives want to go canada. Therefore, number of people who recieve extra 15 points have increased and it will keep increasing as more people go. This shows that average profile with crs 455 is now at 470. Thats the big reason i guess.

Saleemasif3088

Star Member
Mar 2, 2020
Why would they care about dropping or increasing CRS point level? The only thing they care about is to invite and process their targeted number of immigrants which for the year of 2020 is just below 90,000 people. This does not mean 90,000 ITAs per year because many applicants come with their families, and some people get rejected on the way.

So everyone better focus on improving their scores. Otherwise look for other programs such as PNPs, start-up visa etc.

Don't forget EE program has become very popular and many people with good scores are coming in to the pool everyday. All those people who had to improve their IELTS do so, and rank higher, international students completing their Canadian experience, people completing their degrees, they all want to get on the train like many people here.

I'd suggest everyone to stop blaming the circumstances and playing "a victim". There is no certain way to predict the score now, as you don't even know how many applicants will join the pool this week.
No one is blaming them bro. It says that they have ability to control crs to a certain extent. But it doesnt mean they can drop it to 450 or 440. They can drop it 465 maximum. Imagine if they had invited 4500 in this draw. 4500 is no more an inrealistic number. Cutoff would have been dropped to 468. Above all, we all still have room for improvements. But here comes another problem. Canada is one step ahead of us. When we are done with our improvemnts, trend changes by 10 points rise. So all i want to say is that they should give a chance to those people who have improved to 465 but trend changed after october in a blink as FST draw took place. What is the fault of those guys who just moved from 455 to 465. Now when they will move to 475, trend would be 485.

TripleE01

May 24, 2019
Why don't you wait and submit your application after the 21st of April? You have 60
Hi everyone,
Please I need your guide;

I received ITA today March 4th score of 471, meanwhile my 1 year Canadian work experience will be April 21st.

Do I accept or deny the invitation to wait till I am exactly 1 year (April 21st)?
I will appreciate your response. Thank you
Days to either submit or decline, so accept it and submit your application on the 22nd or 23rd of April!

zempheth

Feb 26, 2020
this was my last draw at CRS 467 before my birthday. pretty devastated since I could have applied any time prior to October.. just bad timing i guess. i am from a very similar country to Canada, Australia, so I just hope whoever has taken my place has their ITA mean a lot to them. To be honest though i have been shocked to see how many people have falsified information or pre-empted milestones to get an ITA. its disgraceful...

Owen Takudzwa

Jun 20, 2019
I am looking for anyone who is learning / wants to learn french so that we share ideas and also get to talk together, I'm sure it will help in not just improving current CRS points but also landing a proper job once in Canada. Please feel free to contact +263775168743 on watsapp or owentakudzwamlambo@gmail.com on mail.