+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 137th Draw

Fbalancer

Feb 17, 2020
Need to make same changes in the NOC for an old job, but I'm kind of right at the threshold (470), and might get through the next round or two on the basis of the tie break.

In case I make changes in the profile, will it also change the submit date to 18th Feb, as opposed to the start of jan?

sisac9

Aug 2, 2019
Kerala, India
Hi

How can I delete a profile if GC key is already revoked?

Initially, a profile was created on Nov 19, and in Jan, I needed to make some changes- the agent revoked the GC key saying updates were not getting accepted (Which I am still not sure, correct or not) and created a new profile on Jan 22. and when I asked about the old profile, they informed me it is deleted

On 13th Feb, I received Ontario NOI mail for both the profiles (which leads me to believe the agent simply revoked the GC key without withdrawing profile first) so what I can do in this situation? I don't want any legal trouble later for having two profiles plus don't want to take away someone else spot if ITA comes down to my points which is 468

Thanks

Priyanka2010

Star Member
Jul 30, 2019
Need to make same changes in the NOC for an old job, but I'm kind of right at the threshold (470), and might get through the next round or two on the basis of the tie break.

In case I make changes in the profile, will it also change the submit date to 18th Feb, as opposed to the start of jan?
No the date of your profile will remain the date you submitted your profile initially, further changes and updates like IELTS score updates, NOC change will not affect the same

Priyanka2010

Star Member
Jul 30, 2019
Do you know the first professional degree is equal to a master's?
If you did not, congratulations; you're in for a treat.

If your report says professional degree, then it is a professional degree.
Correct, I also got first professional degree in IQAS and it is equivalent to masters.

abbieh

Star Member
Dec 5, 2019
No the date of your profile will remain the date you submitted your profile initially, further changes and updates like IELTS score updates, NOC change will not affect the same
Please are you sure about the change of NOC?

I know other things like IELTS and ECA can be updated, but I am not sure of NOC.

Let him reconfirm to be sure.

Priyanka2010

Star Member
Jul 30, 2019
Please are you sure about the change of NOC?

I know other things like IELTS and ECA can be updated, but I am not sure of NOC.

Let him reconfirm to be sure.
I have already changed my NOC, that does not change the date of profile creation from tie breaker perspective.

Akrial

Star Member
Jan 26, 2020
Hi

How can I delete a profile if GC key is already revoked?

Initially, a profile was created on Nov 19, and in Jan, I needed to make some changes- the agent revoked the GC key saying updates were not getting accepted (Which I am still not sure, correct or not) and created a new profile on Jan 22. and when I asked about the old profile, they informed me it is deleted

On 13th Feb, I received Ontario NOI mail for both the profiles (which leads me to believe the agent simply revoked the GC key without withdrawing profile first) so what I can do in this situation? I don't want any legal trouble later for having two profiles plus don't want to take away someone else spot if ITA comes down to my points which is 468

Thanks
You and your agent have ruined the chance of one deserving candidate.