+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 137th Draw

Issygn

Feb 16, 2020
If your CRS was 467, then date of profile creation might have impacted. I've heard that they filter on the basis of NOC, study and age. Ontario seems to like people with lower age (Human capital). I may be totally wrong, but that's what I've heard.
I was sent NOI, my NOC is 1111 with CRS 468 and age 23.
Thanks Vvek
We share same NOC and CRS. Maybe age impacted on it

abbieh

Star Member
Dec 5, 2019
Yow will be through! Don't Worry! If not this wednesday, 4th march is yours.
I would advise you retake IELTS if it is still possible. I was so sure that I would get an ITA (471) at the last draw (5th Feb) but guess what, the scores increased by one point.

There is no guarantee the scores will go up or come down. Do all you can to improve if it is still possible.

I had to sit for another test on the 13th of February even though it was not convenient for me.

May hay while it is still possible

Visavie

Star Member
Jan 27, 2020
When will be the next two draws? Are the dates known in advance?

What are the chances for an early March draw?

abbieh

Star Member
Dec 5, 2019
When will be the next two draws? Are the dates known in advance?

What are the chances for an early March draw?
It’s not like the dates are known in advance, we make our assumptions based on last year’s draw.

We can hope for a draw by Wednesday (19th Feb) and (4th of March).

Reactions: Visavie

quilleroarg

Star Member
Jul 15, 2019
Barranquilla
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
30-03-2020
AOR Received.
31-03-2020
Passport Req..
18-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
15-03-2022
LANDED..........
06-04-2022
I have attained CLB 9 in ielts . Now I think have to try out French exam . Do you have any idea about how long does it take for a beginner to learn French ?
it all comes down to your ability learning languages, with a weekly dedication anywhere between 5-10 hours/day you should be able to take the French exam in about 6-8 months....

Reactions: Raziz

jrossi

Jan 13, 2020
Guys, random question: does you know if PNPs such as Ontario/Alberta, where you don't submit an EOI, consider only your primary NOC when deciding which candidates will get an invitation?

Saradeen+

Star Member
Aug 9, 2018
Question,

I recived a letter if interested forn Ontario PNP in the 13th. My NOCI 3012 nursing. I just got promoted on Feb 3ed the new job class B as full time and another one on casual also class B. The quation is should I mention the 2 job I have or just saty with nursing?. I have a 2years and 7months experience here in canada as a nurse. Any advice?

kunalkardam

Jan 29, 2020
Category........
FSW
Have a query regarding OINP, if we do not accept the NOI from Ontario the first time around, are there any chances that they will issue it again later on??
Depending upon the CRS score and NOC.

Vvek

Star Member
Jul 16, 2018
Have a query regarding OINP, if we do not accept the NOI from Ontario the first time around, are there any chances that they will issue it again later on??
Why do you want to do that???. Some People here are struggling to get just one ray of hope, and some of them are declining ITA time and again and rejecting NOI and just creating profile out of fun !
Sorry to say but, If you do not accept when you are given an opportunity, than morally you should not seek for second NOI or ITA.

Reactions: Ujaved21

Aelhajj89

Jan 11, 2020
Nothing is guaranteed... In my opinion it is better to accept it.... You may not have this opportunity again.

Timbuktu_14

Champion Member
Feb 5, 2020
Why do you want to do that???. Some People here are struggling to get just one ray of hope, and some of them are declining ITA time and again and rejecting NOI and just creating profile out of fun !
Sorry to say but, If you do not accept when you are given an opportunity, than morally you should not seek for second NOI or ITA.
Lol, it's not that deep. He probably doesn't want to stay in that province - understandably so.

Reactions: kunalkardam