App. Filed.......
27-06-2020
Doc's Request.
18-08-2020
AOR Received.
27-06-2020
Med's Done....
16-04-2020
WES is supposed to send my report today. Do they usually deliver on time or should I expect delay, of how long?

Thanks
My report was due today (Jan 31, 2019), but I received it yesterday. The status never changed to final review. It went straight to 'Complete.' from the review.

Reactions: Visavie

jrossi

Jan 13, 2020
My report was due today (Jan 31, 2019), but I received it yesterday. The status never changed to final review. It went straight to 'Complete.' from the review.
The status is always “In progress”, it’s the description below it that actually changes to “Under final review”. For some, that change can go unnoticed.

Reactions: Visavie

rajapanesar

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2019
Punjab, India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19/09/2019
Hi there,
I just saw your signature. I had a query regarding ICES for Master's up gradation, as my MBA (2 year) was not recognised by WES. I will be applying ECA through ICES again to get additional 7 points. Do you have any idea about the process and how much time it takes.

Thanks for your time.
Hi. I've applied for it but the transcripts haven't been posted by the university yet. After receiving them, the process should be completed in next 3 months latest. Unlike WES, every other agency usually gives a master's equivalency for an Indian master's degree. IQAS is a well known example, but they're on a hiatus from Nov to May (May 19, 2020 to be exact).
You have to scan the front and back of all the documents related to the credentials you are assessing, and upload them to the placeholders provided. You need not send anything from your side. The university needs to send the transcripts from their end. That's all.

Reactions: tani90

indianstudent96

May 22, 2017
Ontario, Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
CPC Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-06-2020
Doc's Request.
18-08-2020
AOR Received.
27-06-2020
Med's Done....
16-04-2020
The status is always “In progress”, it’s the description below it that actually changes to “Under final review”. For some, that change can go unnoticed.
That's good. It means you will get it soon. You should get the pdf version of it by this weekend.

liviero05

Jul 30, 2016
Hello guys,

I was wondering if someone could help me with this:

Scenario 1: I have enough work experience in Canada to get a score of 473.

Scenario 2: If i add my experience In India with my first company (for 2 year 5 months) and 2nd company(for 6 months) score will be 511.

The first company from India have given me a reference letter but i'm not a 100% confident with it and there is absolutely no way that I will get the letter from the second company.

Do you guys think I Should or Should not claim the points for my Indian experience?

Will there be any problem if I do not claim the points for my Indian experience and end up giving them my employment details in India once/if I get the invitation that would be required to do so while mentioning it in the timeline?

Thanks in advance guys.

lightspeed97

Star Member
Nov 20, 2018
For all those with consultants who have created profiles for them and now wish to take over themselves :

Try to sign in to CIC portal and then `link the application ` . All you need is your express entry profile number , uci and other info like name and DOB . This should unlink the consultant if successful

XSY_ghostlike

Star Member
Nov 2, 2019
This is a very good assessment, but even PhD outlanders are not guaranteed an ITA. I am a good case in point: An outland applicant with a PhD, maximum score in IELTS and 10 years of foreign work experience. My wife (a Chartered Accountant) and I are only on 466. Unfortunately I am 35 so age is not on my side. Its really tough to get into the 470s!
I know many PHDs like you in my company. The thing is, PHDs are much easier to get a Canadian job offer even without being here. You can try to get a offer first and ask employer to assist your application with a LMIA (50 points).

yyzstudent

Champion Member
Nov 6, 2015
For all those with consultants who have created profiles for them and now wish to take over themselves :

Try to sign in to CIC portal and then `link the application ` . All you need is your express entry profile number , uci and other info like name and DOB . This should unlink the consultant if successful
Also, cancel the consultant/lawyer as a representative, especially with CIC and also with them, or they could possibly take it back.

I had to argue with a consultant that I wanted to have them as a consultant only. Someone I could go to to ask questions when needed. Consultant caved eventually. Haven't needed the consultant yet. It's all on IRCC website, on here, and you can call IRCC as well.

seadrag0n

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2018
Any chance the draw size might increase in the next draw? A B2B draw did not happen in Jan 2018 and they increased the draw size from the third draw onward of that year which was in Feb 2018. If they increase the draw size to let's say 3600/3700, what would be the expected cut-off? I hope they don't reduce the draw size.

XSY_ghostlike

Star Member
Nov 2, 2019
Any chance the draw size might increase in the next draw? A B2B draw did not happen in Jan 2018 and they increased the draw size from the third draw onward of that year which was in Feb 2018. If they increase the draw size to let's say 3600/3700, what would be the expected cut-off? I hope they don't reduce the draw size.
3400 ITA -> 470
3600 ITA -> 469

Reactions: seadrag0n

leblord

Star Member
May 23, 2019
Is it ok to create two profiles for same applicant
i dont know , but what i know taht it is not me who created the first one , and just after creating the second profile i sent an email to GIC to explain my problem and since then my profile in online