+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 136th Draw

Igethope

Sep 17, 2019
Considering their target for 2020. I hope we have a draw next week like last year. I think there should be a gradual decline in CRS as well. So 460s so have faith.

Apoorva_1987

Star Member
Dec 20, 2019
New Delhi, India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-Sep-2019
IELTS Request
12-Nov-2019
What’s your NOC.

I’m guessing you may have to submit an EOI to some of the provinces. Also have you checked which Provinces have your occupation listed as in-demand occupation?
NOC 2171
Hoping for Ontario to pick us up.

My husband's sister received her ITA today. Hopefully once she is there, I will get additional 15 points.

Plus WES gave me 1-year diploma against my 2 years master. Thinking of getting ECA from CES and try if I get my MBA equivalent. If I get it, I will get my spouse's ECA form CES as well..

In total, I am still months away from getting near the cut-off.

It's so frustrating

Reactions: mona247

zee90999

Dec 24, 2019
I am way behind at 452... PNP is the only hope.
I guess you’re into IT
NOC 2171
Hoping for Ontario to pick us up.

My husband's sister received her ITA today. Hopefully once she is there, I will get additional 15 points.

Plus WES gave me 1-year diploma against my 2 years master. Thinking of getting ECA from CES and try if I get my MBA equivalent. If I get it, I will get my spouse's ECA form CES as well..

In total, I am still months away from getting near the cut-off.

It's so frustrating
WES has done the same with me. Evaluated my Masters as a 3 year bachelors degree. I don’t understand how do they come up with this. Anyway you have some hopes with PNP and I’m positive your profile will be picked up soon, due to a huge demand for tech talents, ON and BC plan frequent draws on this one.

I might consider to get my Masters assessed through CES so it can boost my CRS by 7 points. Reappearing for IELTS is another option to add 3 more. But all of this is frustrating and unfortunately I don’t feel like putting any efforts on these anymore, that’s why I’ve been procrastinating.

Reactions: sam1994

YiHello

Star Member
Jan 9, 2020
Visa Office......
Sydney
So in the first week of November 2019 people predicted and argued on these ROH threads. Many people said we will have 5 draws in the last 2 months of 2019. The result was we had 4 draws and reduced draw size to 3400 each in December 2019.

Now in 2020 still people are predicting 3 draws in January itself..!!! And hoping for a draw on 29th??

Somehow 86000 or 88000 ITA's will be issued this year. Now it's a mystery how will they do the distribution over the course of 12 months, but as of today it is clear guys below 467 please think of a PLAN B in life. ( Not all NOC's are eligible for PNP, don't keep all hopes on SINP or AINP etc, the quota for SINP and AINP express entry streams are between 5k to 8k respectively per year and the pool size today is 141000, do the probability matrix yourself)

The ex Canadian immigration minister on the radio interview in Surrey BC last year told these words clearly " Express entry is a like a competition, whoever scores more, gets to come to Canada" It's clearly a game of survival of the fittest now.

Be realistic everyone, please don't expect miracles in life, if it happens because of some positive news in USA or something else then take it as a welcome surprise otherwise start working on your respective PLAN B for life.
2019 ITA is less than 2018 but 2020 ITA is great than 2019, which is a reason only 4 draws in the last 2 months of 2019. Based on historical data and statistics, we can have hope on 29th draw.