Jan 31, 2019
Punjab, India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19/09/2019
Thanks. I'll check on that.
Will that increase the CRS score or just the highest educ attainment?
Highest education does that if it is master's or above. A bachelor's will be a lot less scoring, but combined with another Bachelor's or even a diploma, the scores can be much higher, though lower than master's, than a single bachelor's, or diploma.

So if you have master's, you'll only need that. But you can always show the bachelor's without any negative consequences. A bachelor's might help in some PNP cases.

Igethope

Sep 17, 2019
Good days Guys, while am waiting for my TEF, have started gathering my Documents. On my wedding certificate there was an error on the spelling of one of my names, so I went back to the registry for correction. They did the correction on my own copy and the duplicate with them. Hope that won’t raise a flag?

D'trox

Mar 6, 2019
Hi,
I wanted to know how much time does it take to get an approval on validation once you submit all your documents.

karam2233

Star Member
Apr 25, 2018
Update your EE profile to the latest WES report and include both Bachelors and Masters on your profile with the new reference numbers for both.

All the best.
@zee90999, thank you dear. One more question please, shall I change the "Date ECA report issued" as well to the new date where I received the Masters ECA? or keep the bachelors date the same? sorry but this is confusing and I am a newbie here, any help would be appreciated

Ramsha Bukhari

Star Member
Sep 23, 2019
Looking at everybodys CRS and work ex, I think my score of 470 is a clean bowled with no opportunity to play at all. :(
Although my calculation say tomorrow's cut off gonna be 472 but my intitution says its gonna be 471.In that case Feb 5 is for you at 470 sso just hang in there.If its meant for you, you will get it no matter what.

sagar0321

Apr 18, 2018
Hi Everyone,

This post is regarding OINP. If anyone could help me on the below issue.

I have created my OneKey account and got the file number on mail. However, I am unable to reach any page where i need to get my details and documents uploaded. I am stuck on a page where the CONTINUE button is disabled. (URL below for image)

Can anyone guide me on how to reach the e filing portal?

Image URL:
https://imgur.com/a/rWuEDAY

monti12

Star Member
Nov 23, 2019
I have few more questions;
1) Can I add my master degree to my profile without WES? WES process will be complete in 3 months.
2) My wife is main applicant. It means my work experience will not be in the application/our profile. Since my work area is wider than her I was thinking I could have a very very little PNP chance but I guess PNP is only for main applicants. is it correct?

zee90999

Dec 24, 2019
@zee90999, thank you dear. One more question please, shall I change the "Date ECA report issued" as well to the new date where I received the Masters ECA? or keep the bachelors date the same? sorry but this is confusing and I am a newbie here, any help would be appreciated
Update the latest one.

Mandeep1989

Oct 23, 2017
1) Can I add my master degree to my profile without WES? WES process will be complete in 3 months.
2) My wife is main applicant. It means my work experience will not be in the application/our profile. Since my work area is wider than her I was thinking I could have a very very little PNP chance but I guess PNP is only for main applicants. is it correct?
U can’t add ur education until u get ur ECA
Every immigration program is based on main applicants , get 8777 urself if u think u have a chance

Reactions: monti12

jsingh172

Aug 25, 2019
Chandigarh, India
Adding masters degree before ECA won't count as they will verify the date on which your ECA was issued. And in many cases, WES undervalues master's to post graduate diploma which you may need to confirm first before making your profile.
PNP is only for the main applicant but I won't make another profile till I have all documents in hand.

Reactions: monti12

garryrandhawa

Star Member
Jan 12, 2020
Hi can anyone share their thoughts on the following?

when a person gets additional 600 points then they are being invited by the province,
why does this interfere with the express entry general concept? and why do the cutoffs go high? as these candidates are already being invited by a canadian province.

jsingh172

Aug 25, 2019
Chandigarh, India
Hi can anyone share their thoughts on the following?

when a person gets additional 600 points then they are being invited by the province,
why does this interfere with the express entry general concept? and why do the cutoffs go high? as these candidates are already being invited by a canadian province.
Hello Garry,

These 600 PNP points awarded to them get added to their CRS score which makes them jump to the top of the points table and hence make them eligible to receive ITA in the next draw. Everybody has to go through express entry process - students, canadian experience class, federal skilled workers, pnp's etc. Due to ever increasing general awareness and provinces being active in their PNP's the score is staying high.

jrossi

Jan 13, 2020
Although my calculation say tomorrow's cut off gonna be 472 but my intitution says its gonna be 471.In that case Feb 5 is for you at 470 sso just hang in there.If its meant for you, you will get it no matter what.
Do you think the next draw will be on Feb 5th? Because January had 3 draws in both 2016, 2017 and 2019. I'm betting we'll see a draw on January 29th.