+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 135th Draw

rjv

Jun 30, 2019
I’m have score of 465, and I have submitted my profile on feb 8, 2019.
Given the current trend it not possible to get ITA in two or three draws. So should I create a new profile or update same on EE?

zee90999

Dec 24, 2019
I’m have score of 465, and I have submitted my profile on feb 8, 2019.
Given the current trend it not possible to get ITA in two or three draws. So should I create a new profile or update same on EE?
If you’ve created your profile last year on Feb 8, with the said CRS by now you should have received an ITA a few times already even if you had declined it earlier. Unless your circumstances have changed recently and 465 is your new high you’ve achieved.

To answer your question - You can wait until Feb 8 to see if you get invited. If you don’t receive ab ITA, an EE profile can be created once again.
If you create a new EE profile now, you should withdraw the current one before the new EE profile is submitted and active in the pool.

Reactions: sam1994

rjv

Jun 30, 2019
If you’ve created your profile last year on Feb 8, with the said CRS by now you should have received an ITA a few times already even if you had declined it earlier. Unless your circumstances have changed recently and 465 is your new high you’ve achieved.

To answer your question - You can wait until Feb 8 to see if you get invited. If you don’t receive ab ITA, an EE profile can be created once again.
If you create a new EE profile now, you should withdraw the current one before the new EE profile is submitted and active in the pool.
Thanks for the info and ur correct about score.

I started with 432 score and got 465 in October.

mvneema10

Oct 21, 2019
Hi, Currently my crs score is 472 but haven't submitted my EE profile since i am waiting for ECA to be done. I will lose 5 points due to age (Birthday - 10th April & CRS score will come down to 467). My current update on ECA report is "Masters Accepted and Bachelors documents received and under document verification (update on 9th Jan)". Do you guys think i have chances to be in the pool before 10th April ?

XSY_ghostlike

Star Member
Nov 2, 2019
Hi, Currently my crs score is 472 but haven't submitted my EE profile since i am waiting for ECA to be done. I will lose 5 points due to age (Birthday - 10th April & CRS score will come down to 467). My current update on ECA report is "Masters Accepted and Bachelors documents received and under document verification (update on 9th Jan)". Do you guys think i have chances to be in the pool before 10th April ?
CRS 472 will guarantee you to be selected on Feb 5th draw. But it will become uncertain after that, because:
* PNPs gonna kick in after mid Feb.
* Massive PGWPs was issued on 2018 compared to 2017.

mvneema10

Oct 21, 2019
CRS 472 will guarantee you to be selected on Feb 5th draw. But it will become uncertain after that, because:
* PNPs gonna kick in after mid Feb.
* Massive PGWPs was issued on 2018 compared to 2017.
But what about ECA report? do you think there are chances of eca completion by then?