+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 134th Draw

aj534160

Apr 13, 2019
Every Tom, Dick, and Harry now entering the pool with a score of 460 and above. I mean, where were these dudes during the year 2017 or 18.
Many good English speakers and degree holders from reputed colleges of countries such as UK, AUS, US, NZ are flocking to Canada in large numbers. Not to forget the large number of H1B dudes who also consider crossing the border

Frankly telling, unless there is a reduction of such dudes joining the 451 to 600 pool, the score is not gonna decrease.

My friend works at Google California. He told that many employees (on H1B visa) have received circulars from within the office to migrate to Canada and all those dudes are up now to immigrate. Not only this org, many companies have also suggested Canada as the best back up to get relieved from the stresses of H1B renewal and Trump's dislike towards welcoming immigrants.

On top of all this, any video you watch in YouTube, this Canada's Express Entry program is being highlighted and advertised every now and then.

In the years 2017 and 18 (the golden times), what I said above did not happen to a greater extent and that is why the score was around 440s.

Now considering the massive increase in dudes (living in already developed countries) to come to Canada, jan 8th's draw might be somewhere around 475 or 480. Pls do not take this as a demotivation. Whatever I said is almost the reality now.

My CRS - 464 and 2019 has been one of the most pathetic years.

genruab

Star Member
Sep 25, 2019
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
my IELTS test is on Jan 4th and marking takes 3-4 days since its PC based exam.
I was sitting at 463 and did ielts on 12 Dec. The results came in thursday 19th, luckily for me the draw happened on thursday also, not wednesday. This ielts brought me 469 and i have received ita.

Good luck to everyone who is waiting!