+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 134th Draw

ramneek9288

Star Member
Nov 27, 2019
And moreover today there was IELTS result....so afterwards no IELTS result till 24 Jan as first GT IELTS is on 11 Jan. Pnp will also have a break due to holidays...so anything may happen...and we can't do anything else now till next draw so just relax and enjoy the winters ....

Reactions: Ujaved21

harsimranjot

Star Member
Dec 1, 2019
LUDHIANA PUNJAB
Category........
Visa Office......
chandigarh
And moreover today there was IELTS result....so afterwards no IELTS result till 24 Jan as first GT IELTS is on 11 Jan. Pnp will also have a break due to holidays...so anything may happen...and we can't do anything else now till next draw so just relax and enjoy the winters ....
please be informed that computer delivered ielts takes place each day in two shifts and so many express entry aspirants actually appear in that. Moreover they deliver result on 5th day .So each and every day, new people are getting their ielts results and entring the pool.

WunderCat

Star Member
Oct 7, 2019
Toronto
NOC Code......
my IELTS test is on Jan 4th and marking takes 3-4 days since its PC based exam.

ramneek9288

Star Member
Nov 27, 2019
please be informed that computer delivered ielts takes place each day in two shifts and so many express entry aspirants actually appear in that. Moreover they deliver result on 5th day .So each and every day, new people are getting their ielts results and entring the pool.
Yea u r right....but paper based test takers will take a break....so there will be lesser addition as compared to usual one

mudjawd

Sep 9, 2013
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
09th August
I am so angry at myself now. I am applying as a CEC (been working here on WP for 5 years). I had 468 already and 1.5 week back my company applied for LMIA for 1 year extension and it got approved. Ideally if i added LMIA to my profile it would have pushed my score up by 50 points. But, I got lazy under assumption that there will be no draw for this month anymore. If only i had updated my profile, i'd have an invite and probably saved myself few weeks. Can anyone advise when is the next draw expected in January??

Zara-sh

Nov 27, 2019
More than 300 candidates have been added during this period . Don’t forget that before the 11th of December draw there where almost 15,900 people in the pool , and after the draw which included almost 3000 of them, the number of candidates where almost 16,200 (prior to this draw). That means more than 3000 people have joined the pool during this period.
I am so angry at myself now. I am applying as a CEC (been working here on WP for 5 years). I had 468 already and 1.5 week back my company applied for LMIA for 1 year extension and it got approved. Ideally if i added LMIA to my profile it would have pushed my score up by 50 points. But, I got lazy under assumption that there will be no draw for this month anymore. If only i had updated my profile, i'd have an invite and probably saved myself few weeks. Can anyone advise when is the next draw expected in January??
probably the 8th of Jan . Don’t worry your score is already decent and you may get picked at the end of January...

mudjawd

Sep 9, 2013
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
09th August
probably the 8th of Jan . Don’t worry your score is already decent and you may get picked at the end of January...
Thanks. I was wondering if adding LMIA detials would be good or waiting for 468? ideally, does adding LMIA add any complications when the verification is done by the issuing officer? Also, anyone who added LMIA to their profile and got an ITA, can you advise how did the process look like?