+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 132nd Draw

Manishprasher

Star Member
Jun 29, 2019
Don’t be sad guys who couldn’t secure an ITA, I just missed by 13 points myself!! Lol, someone here said to have a plan B ready, work on it, experience, French, higher CLB or PNP etc. for me I maxed out. But that’s not end of everything. New Years beginning soon, let’s be hopeful that there will be changes which could be favourable or may be not!! Just cheer up people, life’s too short to be stressed out. Let’s keep that for post settlement issues!! PS. Pls. Don’t judge me, it’s a bit sad to see people losing hope. This year itself saw 438-472 range.

Reactions: Skitles

kal91

Nov 4, 2019
Don’t be sad guys who couldn’t secure an ITA, I just missed by 13 points myself!! Lol, someone here said to have a plan B ready, work on it, experience, French, higher CLB or PNP etc. for me I maxed out. But that’s not end of everything. New Years beginning soon, let’s be hopeful that there will be changes which could be favourable or may be not!! Just cheer up people, life’s too short to be stressed out. Let’s keep that for post settlement issues!! PS. Pls. Don’t judge me, it’s a bit sad to see people losing hope. This year itself saw 438-472 range.
How did you max out? You have points for french and you are still sitting at 459?

Manishprasher

Star Member
Jun 29, 2019
How did you max out? You have points for french and you are still sitting at 459?
Nopes I haven’t considered French yet, maxed out basis rest of the criterion. French is in my list to do but delayed. I am simply taking a break from this race. But yes you are right my score isn’t inclusive of French scores.

aikay

Star Member
Aug 8, 2019
What makes you say that? A few draws ago they were very close in reaching their target for 2019. Not sure what you are on about tbh
Reaching target means that there will be like 2-3more draws this year . But from the way I see tins , there could just be 1left
Secondly , did you notice the reduction in the number of invitees today? Does that seem like they care about target ?

a-imperator

Star Member
Aug 14, 2019
What makes you say that? A few draws ago they were very close in reaching their target for 2019. Not sure what you are on about tbh
Im confused too what you are on about... The target is just a number they set at the start of the year... Its not a binding legal "must be enforced" legislation... It's just a target number... They are well within their rights to send more invitations (like they did last year) or less invitations as they will do this year... What are you on about tho srsly..

kal91

Nov 4, 2019
Im confused too what you are on about... The target is just a number they set at the start of the year... Its not a binding legal "must be enforced" legislation... It's just a target number... They are well within their rights to send more invitations (like they did last year) or less invitations as they will do this year... What are you on about tho srsly..
They actually reached their target of 81,400 in 2019 which I just looked up. The guy who replied to my comment said CIC doesnt care about targets so I was asking him why he thought that.

kal91

Nov 4, 2019
Reaching target means that there will be like 2-3more draws this year . But from the way I see tins , there could just be 1left
Secondly , did you notice the reduction in the number of invitees today? Does that seem like they care about target ?
It seems that they have reached the target..

I guess I should have looked up before asking, just thought someone might have known the number off the top of their head

https://www.cicnews.com/2019/12/new-express-entry-draw-issues-3200-invitations-to-apply-for-canadian-permanent-residence-1213333.html#gs.lab0rn