Ottawa
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
23-12-2019
thanks for your reply... like I waiting for draw... for Canadian pr for federal entry for working.. In this also after receiving ITA, I hv to show around Rs. 8 lacs in my account before applying for visa... I am asking that I have heard in PNP programme, this funds are to be shown in our accounts for atleast 6 months, OR we can show only for the current month...
the eligibility criteria for each province is different when it comes to Pof, in that case just maintain your balance and you are good to go

nri7777

Nov 2, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
23-12-2019
I hope you are right my friend. I got down to 459 from 464 last week. Can get to 468 with IELTS. Is 459 safe or should I retake IELTS?
wait for a while as spending on IELTS wont guarantee you 468 and even if you give IELTS you have to wait to appear and to get the result, either way you have to wait so wait till Jan.

mittalsanju

Mar 13, 2018
NOC Code......
Hi Everyone.. I'm new to this thread.

I want to know how much time it will take to get PR post submitting the documents.

breakthrough2019

Star Member
Jul 24, 2019
Any time I come here, it is filled with tales of woe so much so that 470s are also panicking. please everyone should relax and calm down. in the next 2 days, by this time, we will be preparing to know the score.

I am not as good as Mrs @Dheana90 so I cannot predict but so far, her predictions have hit the marks.

So if you want to know what the CRS scores will be I guess you should stick to her predictions and stop giving your hearts unnecessary palpitations.

For those who are unable to scroll back, here prediction is CRS 467-469 WITH 3600 ITAs ON THE 11TH OF DECEMBER.

I am keeping off this thread until Wednesday. Hopefully, I will get ITA on that day since I have been sitting pretty on 470 since October 25th. @dayocanny my heart is with you too.

FEEL FREE TO FOLLOW ME ON IG @naija2canadapr

Checking out until the 11th of December.
I’m on 470 like you and truly I’m nervous as hell. I wish everyone well.

Sunshinnee

Nov 14, 2019
Some interesting stats:

Based on the myimmitracker data, in the past 3 months PNP applicants constituted 20-30% of all eAPR filings (RED on the chart). This is compared to generally 5%-9% for the past 12 months.

The fact that OINP had been inviting heavily and maybe other EE PNPs too has resulted in CRS going high.

Thanks!
The vertical axis is the percentage, but do you know what the numbers on the colored areas are?

aramab

Star Member
Oct 30, 2019
Can they even make something happen for ppl over 30 ,? Once you are over 30 , everything gets more difficult in this Canadian migration quest .
yes its up to 35 age
BUT you cant accompany with dependent
35 age limit for some countries citizen
you can check if your country include in that list