+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 132nd Draw

umayash

Oct 25, 2019
Any time I come here, it is filled with tales of woe so much so that 470s are also panicking. please everyone should relax and calm down. in the next 2 days, by this time, we will be preparing to know the score.

I am not as good as Mrs @Dheana90 so I cannot predict but so far, her predictions have hit the marks.

So if you want to know what the CRS scores will be I guess you should stick to her predictions and stop giving your hearts unnecessary palpitations.

For those who are unable to scroll back, here prediction is CRS 467-469 WITH 3600 ITAs ON THE 11TH OF DECEMBER.

I am keeping off this thread until Wednesday. Hopefully, I will get ITA on that day since I have been sitting pretty on 470 since October 25th. @dayocanny my heart is with you too.

FEEL FREE TO FOLLOW ME ON IG @naija2canadapr

Checking out until the 11th of December.
U will get on Wednesday i.e. day after tomorrow positively.

Reactions: naija2canadapr

dayocanny

Nov 17, 2019
Any time I come here, it is filled with tales of woe so much so that 470s are also panicking. please everyone should relax and calm down. in the next 2 days, by this time, we will be preparing to know the score.

I am not as good as Mrs @Dheana90 so I cannot predict but so far, her predictions have hit the marks.

So if you want to know what the CRS scores will be I guess you should stick to her predictions and stop giving your hearts unnecessary palpitations.

For those who are unable to scroll back, here prediction is CRS 467-469 WITH 3600 ITAs ON THE 11TH OF DECEMBER.

I am keeping off this thread until Wednesday. Hopefully, I will get ITA on that day since I have been sitting pretty on 470 since October 25th. @dayocanny my heart is with you too.

FEEL FREE TO FOLLOW ME ON IG @naija2canadapr

Checking out until the 11th of December.
My brother! Thanks for this post. Very real and practical. We all need to calm down and simply hope for the best. Wednesday is just by the corner.

Reactions: naija2canadapr

umayash

Oct 25, 2019
My brother! Thanks for this post. Very real and practical. We all need to calm down and simply hope for the best. Wednesday is just by the corner.
after 11th, when will be the next draw.....as... cant be on 25th bec of Christmas...then on 18th or in between any day

karam2233

Star Member
Apr 25, 2018
Just to distract the group from the growing panic, I have an issue that is bothering me ever since I created my EE profile back in July. I have never received any emails from CIC! my profile was created and it's fine but never have I received any confirmation emails, and when I updated my profile, I didn't receive anything. I contacted them thrice, raising this issue and they reply with the same generic, auto-reply; sharing general information about EE. Does anyone know what's up with that?

This has pissed me off so much so that I considered withdrawing my profile and creating a new one, the only thing that prevented me from doing so is the tie-cut off score, or whatever they call it.

aonanuga002

Star Member
Nov 22, 2019
Yeah I noticed that too. The first profile I created ...I received alerts. The alerts stopped once I withdrew the profile and submitted a new one. I don't know why.

Abrar Sial

Nov 26, 2019
Hi Guys
I am stuck at 446 since July and tried ielts thrice but no luck.
-Is there any other way to improve points other than ielts?
- Is there any chance that cut off will be below 450 in the upcoming draws?
- what is the process to apply for PNP and how long is the processing time and who is eligible to apply for PNP?

Any help will be approved!!!
Try Road to IELTS from British Council. I got CLB 10 using this course, in second attempt.

l4rahman

Sep 5, 2019
Currently sitting at 450 CRS score since May. After 7 months I am in kind of depression because I took it granted that I would receive ITA after getting CLB9. Anyway, I am planning to enroll in a one-year masters program which will end in January 2021. Which is the fastest ECA body right now? I need to do my ECA within 2 months to avoid expiry of my ielts score in May 2021.

chemistesa

Star Member
Feb 10, 2017
Dear Aspirants, you don't have to panic for any reason, people with CRS above 455 are good to go for 2020 and people below that should consider PNP.
People above 460, its a request please stop panicking as cus of this people below 460 are getting affected.
Remember the time when CRS was 470 in May and got back to 457 in August due to normal draw pattern. Likewise, CRS would be back to normal in 2020 once the draws are happening on regular basis. So stop panicking for no reason as you are causing unnecessary stress for everyone including yourself.
And people above 470, don't bother asking about your chances.
I hope you are right my friend. I got down to 459 from 464 last week. Can get to 468 with IELTS. Is 459 safe or should I retake IELTS?

sri8707

Star Member
Oct 17, 2019
I hope you are right my friend. I got down to 459 from 464 last week. Can get to 468 with IELTS. Is 459 safe or should I retake IELTS?
Depends on how long you can wait to get into Canada. 459 doesnt seem possible atleast for next few months (considering there won't be any draws for Christmas/New year). I believe scores will definitely come down after that. It won't stay at 470 forever. Having said that, if I were you, I would try another shot with IELTS to improve score to 468.

SophiaLuo

Nov 27, 2019
The maintenance noticement is really scary and it happens at 3:30 a.m. to 5:30 a.m. Eastern time, on Tuesday December 10, 2019 …………