+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 132nd Draw

journey21

Dec 25, 2014
Am sorry for ranting but at this point I feel EE is a joke. There are so many potential people here maxing out in 450s and 460s only around 10% of people having exceptional high scores above 470s without PNPs.
Sometimes we just have to accept or do whatever it takes to totally max out despite the discomfort

masterfire

Star Member
Dec 22, 2018
you have got wonderful clb and with 2 year of experience your score will boom boom !! Anyway if you can change your pharmacy license to ontario there is opportunity in thunderbay, My friend works there as a pharmacist and hardly anybody willing to work there so they are always hiring and very good chances for RNIP, his lawyer said. It is very sad that highly qualified people have to struggle for PR because of some stupid policy. Pharmacist is one of the highly paid job in Canada and they need more pharmacist but it is not an occupation in demand, that sucks
Thank you for your reply. Someone till me that I have a weak point in pnp that is iam international student in saskatoon. So can I apply to RNIP while iam living in saskatoon?

badri.sri139

Star Member
Oct 27, 2019
I feel so helpless at 468 not even sure if cut off comes down from 471. If there is no b2b draw my game is over. I waited so long for this. I improved my score from 457 to 468 . I gave my best from my side but now I feel like my efforts are going vain and my PGWP is expiring by end of April 2020. I feel like if there's only one draw in December cut off will never come down to 468.
I am also maxed out at 468, i thought as well this would be a good score. But the way things are going a b2b draw would make it barely to 468, i think. B
As the maintenance notice in up, dont you think there wont be any draw this week?
What's going on!!!!
If there's no draw this week, then when would it be? What about b2b?

Yes that is correct. From what I saw in the last couple of months is that whenever there is a maintenance notice usually they do not schedule draws that week. Does anybody know past trends about maintenance notices and draws. If it is true then this is an unexpected development now. So there would be only one draw this month? When that could be December 18th? That will wreak havoc with the scores.

aonanuga002

Star Member
Nov 22, 2019
I am also maxed out at 468, i thought as well this would be a good score. But the way things are going a b2b draw would make it barely to 468, i think. B

There will certainly be a draw on Wednesday.

Yes that is correct. From what I saw in the last couple of months is that whenever there is a maintenance notice usually they do not schedule draws that week. Does anybody know past trends about maintenance notices and draws. If it is true then this is an unexpected development now. So there would be only one draw this month? When that could be December 18th? That will wreak havoc with the scores.

mostt

Nov 29, 2019
With the threads I am reading from you guys, it seems like hitting the 466 would be a dream, even with the b2b draw possibility on the 18th. Lets keep the positive vibes tho and hope for the good.

Reactions: Dipanshu26

13nitinsharma

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2012
Canada
I am about to create an EE profile. I have my ECA and IELTS score. I have a Bachelor's + 1-year post-grad diploma as per my ECA (even though I have an MBA). My IELTS score is 8.5, 9, 7, 6.5 (LRSW). Since I didn't get a 7 in writing, my CRS score is now 410. If I get a 7, it will jump to 468. Is it ok to create a profile and wait for any provincial nomination and redo the IELTS later and add the new score to the EE profile?
Yes, you can create your EE profile with your existing ECA and IELTs score. You can update your profile anytime.

Tanvirk

Star Member
Jul 12, 2019
I think people above 465 are creating too much of hype around EE system. Let IRCC manage all the things and keep your fingers crossed for a favorable result in the upcoming draws until January. Rest others need to improve their CRS or try out PNPs.

aonanuga002

Star Member
Nov 22, 2019
I think people above 465 are creating too much of hype around EE system. Let IRCC manage all the things and keep your fingers crossed for a favorable result in the upcoming draws until January. Rest others need to improve their CRS or try out PNPs.

I do agree with you. We have good chance above 465 yet we are the noisiest of the bunch.

Priyanka2010

Star Member
Jul 30, 2019
Has anyone received an invitation to submit an application from Sasktachwen? I was just checking my email and saw an email from them. There is a PDF with the letter but there is no other information on what needs to be submitted and how. Can anyone please guide? Thanks

aonanuga002

Star Member
Nov 22, 2019
Has anyone received an invitation to submit an application from Sasktachwen? I was just checking my email and saw an email from them. There is a PDF with the letter but there is no other information on what needs to be submitted and how. Can anyone please guide? Thanks
Did you submit submit an expression of interest on their website?

nri7777

Nov 2, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
23-12-2019
Dear Aspirants, you don't have to panic for any reason, people with CRS above 455 are good to go for 2020 and people below that should consider PNP.
People above 460, its a request please stop panicking as cus of this people below 460 are getting affected.
Remember the time when CRS was 470 in May and got back to 457 in August due to normal draw pattern. Likewise, CRS would be back to normal in 2020 once the draws are happening on regular basis. So stop panicking for no reason as you are causing unnecessary stress for everyone including yourself.
And people above 470, don't bother asking about your chances.