Ottawa
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
23-12-2019
Hi Guys there has been a recent update after yesterday's maintenance, I can see the below on my profile status.

Latest update:
Minimum entry criteria - November 27, 2019:You meet the minimum entry criteria.

Any idea what is this?
this is your profile creation date and now they have changed the outlook of the website earlier it was vast now its compact, smooth and easily readable.

haris_rasheed

Jul 13, 2018
this is your profile creation date and now they have changed the outlook of the website earlier it was vast now its compact, smooth and easily readable.
yeah i think they have now set the minimum criteria of entering in pool as well. This date will change with every round of invitation perhaps.

nri7777

Nov 2, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
23-12-2019
yeah i think they have now set the minimum criteria of entering in pool as well. This date will change with every round of invitation perhaps.
no nothing like that, they have just changed the way it used to appear.

aikay

Star Member
Aug 8, 2019
Are you sure this minimum entry criteria is not the date they’ll use to consider you , in case of tie breaker ???

Dr Seun

Star Member
Sep 29, 2019
I created my profile July 2 this year, now my minimum entry criteria is 11 November 2019
I also think it’s the date you last did any update in your profile ....
I doubt, didn't make any update on my profile on that particular day

aikay

Star Member
Aug 8, 2019
I created my profile July 2 this year, now my minimum entry criteria is 11 November 2019

I doubt, didn't make any update on my profile on that particular day
Really , because I created my profile in July , updated in oct . And the date showing in mine is oct 21st

imtiaz_canada

Star Member
Apr 7, 2018
Chill guys. "Minimum entry criteria is XXXXX" is good for us. i did some research and found that CIC is doing this to eliminate the fake/fraud profiles. As there are some people/agencies who creates fake profiles with fake IELTS/ECA report which eventually increases the cut-off score for there own benefit. Previously CIC checked the authenticity of IELTS/ECA report after getting the ITA but as the fake profile increased so much they decided to verify it during staying in the pool. that's why different people do have different minimum entry criteria date. In some cases you will see the profile that created earlier has a more recent minimum criteria date then a newly created profile date. This is because they are verifying the old profiles now and the new ones is set to be done for a very short period of time.. That's a relieve guys. Hope very soon they can trace the IP addresses of those people to eliminate their real profiles. Cheers

nri7777

Nov 2, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
23-12-2019
I also think it’s the date you last did any update in your profile ....
yes you are right, if you make any changes in the profile then that would be the new date under latest update column

nri7777

Nov 2, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
23-12-2019
Chill guys. "Minimum entry criteria is XXXXX" is good for us. i did some research and found that CIC is doing this to eliminate the fake/fraud profiles. As there are some people/agencies who creates fake profiles with fake IELTS/ECA report which eventually increases the cut-off score for there own benefit. Previously CIC checked the authenticity of IELTS/ECA report after getting the ITA but as the fake profile increased so much they decided to verify it during staying in the pool. that's why different people do have different minimum entry criteria date. In some cases you will see the profile that created earlier has a more recent minimum criteria date then a newly created profile date. This is because they are verifying the old profiles now and the new ones is set to be done for a very short period of time.. That's a relieve guys. Hope very soon they can trace the IP addresses of those people to eliminate their real profiles. Cheers
no it does not work like that. the date refers to any changes made in the profile so the date is for your information as to when was the profile last updated.