+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 132nd Draw

robin6869

Jul 31, 2017
This really scared me:(:(:( If on the 11Dec there are less than 3500 ITAs, which would mean that there is no more draws this year
that scares me too. It is our fault that we remained in Toronto. We should have gone to atlantic provinces long ago. Now I do not have a year left on my work permit so i have only one choice that is federal PR or I am screwed.

mbel1014

Nov 4, 2019
Well... as everybody else here I'm speechless and disappointed... I'll have to max up my IELTS score and see how it goes but I'm worried the score will remain as it is (higher in general terms). What an awful day here at home for my wife and me...

Reactions: dayocanny

Ochenta8

Star Member
Aug 16, 2018
Canada
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
AOR Received.
15 -July-2020
Med's Done....
20-Sept-2020
Well.. I saw last week on Immigration News The issue of more and more provincial nomination in a range of 2 weeks. Maybe thats why ITA are 3600 now.

Yesterday - (News)

B.C. sends out 355 invitations to apply for provincial nomination

Last 2 Week - (News)

1) November 19 BC PNP Tech Pilot draw issues 56 invitations ➖

2) Quebec invited 162 skilled worker candidates over two Arrima draws

3) Manitoba invites 230 skilled foreign workers and international student graduates

4) Alberta invites another 148 Express Entry candidates to apply for provincial nomination

5) Prince Edward Island holds largest Expression of Interest draw since February
On November 21, Prince Edward Island (PEI) issued 171 invitations to immigration candidates in its Express Entry.

—-

Maybe this round of PNP can give us an explanation of why amount of ITA decrease Or why the CRS is high.

Atri

Star Member
Jul 14, 2019
Well, well, well. I see lot of sad souls. Cheer up folks. Only 2 possibilities I see here for those who are 450+

1. Get through federal entry by March’20
Or 2. Get through OINP by March’20(just the route will be longer)

So till then have fun, and try to maximise the score by possible means.

132 is ours

yoemannn

Jul 30, 2015
Whats with all this score predictions? and continued whining :(

Instead of all this negativity it would be better if you all utilise your time looking for ways to increase your score/if not feasible look at other avenues.
Canada is not the only option.

This forum should be utilised as a guide to crack "Express Entry" not for creating "Ray of Hope Draw #" speculation/whinings threads.

Special request to all score analysts please stop, draws will continue to happen with higher or lower cut off scores without your predictions also.

Reactions: Jancy

ramneek9288

Star Member
Nov 27, 2019
As days are passing ppl accomulating at each score are rising...this means till 470 each score is just getting more ppl waiting for ita every passing day ...though 472 is a major threshold and next is 467 due to age factor...next draw may see 2 to 3 points drop not just 1. And then B2B draw could see 466 otherwise it would rise again in January...but I think once they even had 3 draws in jan

Ramsha Bukhari

Star Member
Sep 23, 2019
As days are passing ppl accomulating at each score are rising...this means till 470 each score is just getting more ppl waiting for ita every passing day ...though 472 is a major threshold and next is 467 due to age factor...next draw may see 2 to 3 points drop not just 1. And then B2B draw could see 466 otherwise it would rise again in January...but I think once they even had 3 draws in jan
I am at 475 right now.My birthday is on dec 13 and my ECA is expected to arrive on Jan 8 and i will be at 470 by then.This stress is so nerve wrenching that because of a skipped draw at year end the CRS will be insanely high :D

kelyjay

Aug 11, 2019
Well you guys should be Prepared for a great surprise from cic on 18th of december..... Don't ask me how or where i got the information from.... If you guys can come up with some pessimistic estimates about crs score jumping to 480 next year....then don't bother to ask me how i got my estimates....please guys for those of us feeling empty... I can assure it is going to end in praise..i can assure you guys....

Results: Rounds of invitations
Ministerial Instructions respecting invitations to apply for permanent residence under the Express Entry system – December 18th, 2019

No program specified

See full text of Ministerial Instruction

Number of invitations issued: 7,200Footnote*

Rank required to be invited to apply: 7200th or above

Date and time of round: December 18th, 2019 at 12:44:41 UTC

CRS score of lowest-ranked candidate invited: 462

Tie-breaking rule: October 25, 2019 at 6:29:10 U

Ramsha Bukhari

Star Member
Sep 23, 2019
Well you guys should be Prepared for a great surprise from cic on 18th of december..... Don't ask me how or where i got the information from.... If you guys can come up with some pessimistic estimates about crs score jumping to 480 next year....then don't bother to ask me how i got my estimates....please guys for those of us feeling empty... I can assure it is going to end in praise..i can assure you guys....

Ministerial Instructions respecting invitations to apply for permanent residence under the Express Entry system – December 18th, 2019

No program specified

Number of invitations issued: 7,200Footnote*

Rank required to be invited to apply: 7200th or above

Date and time of round: December 18th, 2019 at 12:44:41 UTC

CRS score of lowest-ranked candidate invited: 462

Tie-breaking rule: October 25, 2019 at 6:29:10 U
I will sleep in peace for tonight atleast :D

Mannal

Sep 12, 2019
Ministerial Instructions respecting invitations to apply for permanent residence under the Express Entry system – November 27, 2019

No program specified

Number of invitations issued: 3,600Footnote*

Rank required to be invited to apply: 3,600th or above

Date and time of round: November 27, 2019 at 12:44:41 UTC

CRS score of lowest-ranked candidate invited: 471

Tie-breaking rule: November 11, 2019 at 6:29:10 UTC

• If more than one candidate has the lowest score, the cut-off is based on the date and time they submitted their Express Entry profiles.
Is this only for Federal tarde workers this time? I did not get an ITA even my score is 489

ramneek9288

Star Member
Nov 27, 2019
I am at 475 right now.My birthday is on dec 13 and my ECA is expected to arrive on Jan 8 and i will be at 470 by then.This stress is so nerve wrenching that because of a skipped draw at year end the CRS will be insanely high :D
But even at 470 u can expect ita in 1st quarter of 2020 for sure