+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 132nd Draw

Wrath

Nov 3, 2019
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Hello Experts,

What are the chances with a score of 456.

Thanks,
Your score is good but I dont see crs cut off going that low anytime sooner. But dont get discouraged if u have chance to improve your scores please dont wait, do it right away before it's too late. Cheers.

Ramsha Bukhari

Star Member
Sep 23, 2019
Thank you,dear...IJust love doing this calculation for everyone that's interested in guessing what the cut off for the next draw might be like. :)

I have to sit for IELTS exam again and I have to get CLB 10 in order to get ITA as per current trend and latest cut off score. If I get CLB 10 then my score will be 474.

All the best for the next draw to you,dear..:)
I know its too early to ask but what is your prediction about january's 1st draw, given a possible 3 weeks gap after december's last draw.

Midnight Blessing

Mar 16, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
SGVO
Passport Req..
27-01-2022
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2022
#Fact - With the way CRS scores are trending and considering the annual immigration targets, in the coming years there will be a flood of international students in Canada, who have lived in Canada, studied in Canada, worked in Canada and yet can not find a way to become PR. There are more than 500,000 international students in Canada and the numbers are increasing.
In that situation people applying for PR from outside Canada may ONLY have a very limited PNP option.

An FSW single applicant of age 29 and below with 3 years of work experience, Masters degree, no siblings in Canada and CLB9 will score 469.
Make that IELTS CLB10, the scores shoot to 481.

So a person who has Canadian education /work experience will certain have an advantage of additional points, which will compensate even if they do not score CLB9 or 10.
Not to mention that PNPs will always give advantage to people who have lived, worked, studied in their province.

The point in my mundane post?

If the trends are to be believed, it oddly looks like closed doors for CRS below 450 in EE
Scores between 451-460 may see a freak draw or 2 that are back to back and therefore help in clearing some of those profiles stuck in that range.

460-470 have a very nervous, nail biting wait from draw to draw, which again will be helped with back to back draw.

-----------------

If the numbers are to be believed, the suggestion would be to actively look and exhaust every PNP option possible. RNIP is just beginning to take shape, keep a sharp eye on it to see how that process trends.

If studying in Canada is an option, explore it.

If French, seems possible, make it happen.

If you are stuck for few points with CLB9, work on getting CLB10.

Always be on a lookout for a job offer. As difficult and out of reach it may seem, people do get it.

If you are single, maybe it's time to get active in the Canadian matrimony market and you may find your soulmate here.

--------------------

As dismissive this post may sound, it's all real.
And don't blame me, it's my Happy Wedding Anniversary today, what else did you expect.

Edit: LOL guys, the post was hardly to draw attention to my anniversary, but on how frightful EE looks, just like my married life.

#foreverhopeful
Absolutely true. To add up. there are thousands of students flying to Canada in order to pursue a low catagory college degree at cheap cost just to make sure they get CRS scores as per Canadian education in order to qualify for EE. These sorts of focus & rise in worldwide masters program will definitely shape up the future of EE.

But hey dude, what do you know about the Canadian Matrimony stuff? shed some more light, might be some use to me :rolleyes:

aikay

Star Member
Aug 8, 2019
I know its too early to ask but what is your prediction about january's 1st draw, given a possible 3 weeks gap after december's last draw.
I think it will get to 473 in Jan . Then they start to clear the Mess again , which could take another 2-3months to get as low as 460 . Then FST draw will hit again shortly after that !

Tanvirk

Star Member
Jul 12, 2019
Currently at 465 and clb 10 will push it to 471. Concern is hefty IELTS money that is really a challenge to arrange. What should I do? Shall I borrow from someone or wait at 465.

Imran_114

Dec 17, 2018
#Fact - With the way CRS scores are trending and considering the annual immigration targets, in the coming years there will be a flood of international students in Canada, who have lived in Canada, studied in Canada, worked in Canada and yet can not find a way to become PR. There are more than 500,000 international students in Canada and the numbers are increasing.
In that situation people applying for PR from outside Canada may ONLY have a very limited PNP option.

An FSW single applicant of age 29 and below with 3 years of work experience, Masters degree, no siblings in Canada and CLB9 will score 469.

So a person who has Canadian education /work experience will certain have an advantage of additional points, which will compensate even if they do not score CLB9 or 10.
Not to mention that PNPs will always give advantage to people who have lived, worked, studied in their province.

If the trends are to be believed, it oddly looks like closed doors for CRS below 450 in EE
Scores between 451-460 may see a freak draw or 2 that are back to back and therefore help in clearing some of those profiles stuck in that range.

460-470 have a very nervous, nail biting wait from draw to draw, which again will be helped with back to back draw.

-----------------

If the numbers are to be believed, the suggestion would be to actively look and exhaust every PNP option possible. RNIP is just beginning to take shape, keep a sharp eye on it to see how that process trends.

Always be on a lookout for a job offer. As difficult and out of reach it may seem, people do get it.

If you are single, maybe it's time to get active in the Canadian matrimony market and you may find your soulmate here.

--------------------

And don't blame me, it's my Happy Wedding Anniversary today, what else did you expect.

Edit: LOL guys, the post was hardly to draw attention to my anniversary, but on how frightful EE looks, just like my married life.

#foreverhopeful

Are you Kubeir Kamal?

Vazi

Star Member
Nov 6, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
18-03-2020
Med's Done....
07-05-2020
Currently at 465 and clb 10 will push it to 471. Concern is hefty IELTS money that is really a challenge to arrange. What should I do? Shall I borrow from someone or wait at 465.
Exactly Same situation !

Reactions: journey21

Simmidas

Mar 19, 2019

-----------------

--------------------

#foreverhopeful
It so true. I could see my Canadian dream shedding right in front of my eyes. I was hearing from my friends who are already in Canada that govt is much interested to give opportunity to Canadian educated student who are young and already knew Canadian values. As you pointed out there are 5 lakh students already in Canada and now is their time. If this is so then score may hover around 470 and above most of the time, to qualify these category of people.

I am also trying my way out to secure a student visa but there also these days the visa rejection rose to around 40% for Indian students. The queue for student visa rose to multifold this year's which looks will increase exponentially in 2020 if this remains the trend.

Reactions: journey21

Wrath

Nov 3, 2019
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Guys, my score is 468 and my work Visa is expiring in may 2020. So should I wait until January or should I go for ielts again??

Simmidas

Mar 19, 2019
Absolutely true. To add up. there are thousands of students flying to Canada in order to pursue a low catagory college degree at cheap cost just to make sure they get CRS scores as per Canadian education in order to qualify for EE. These sorts of focus & rise in worldwide masters program will definitely shape up the future of EE.

But hey dude, what do you know about the Canadian Matrimony stuff? shed some more light, might be some use to me :rolleyes:
This trend changed this year. It seems Canadian govt is prepared from all angles.
If there is a gap of 8 years and above then securing a student visa is very challenging. One will be rejected stating not a bonafide student.
If one has done Masters already and opting for a cheap diploma then also there is a reject.
If one is bachelor's and opting for PG diploma after huge experience then also there is a reject.
So now if one is having experience of 8 years and above, securing a student visa is as tough as getting selected for PR.