+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 131st Draw

umayash

Oct 25, 2019
Members, I believe that there are chances for a b2b draw in december like last year since as per the current trend the second draw in december is supposed to fall on Dec 25th which is a holiday and hence if IRCC insists on 2 draws per month, then they may have to conduct the 2nd draw before 25th of Dec and hopefully on Dec 18th like last year (which is a b2b draw being the first draw on Dec 11th). How sure can we be of having a b2b draw in december? What you all think?
anything can happen, just prey

leblord

Star Member
May 23, 2019
Members, I believe that there are chances for a b2b draw in december like last year since as per the current trend the second draw in december is supposed to fall on Dec 25th which is a holiday and hence if IRCC insists on 2 draws per month, then they may have to conduct the 2nd draw before 25th of Dec and hopefully on Dec 18th like last year (which is a b2b draw being the first draw on Dec 11th). How sure can we be of having a b2b draw in december? What you all think?
if they will stick with 2 draw per month 100% will have a b2b

umayash

Oct 25, 2019
yes, don't worry, everything will be fine, and most of us will get thru.
I never loose hope, bec as heard and read, that wcs OK report takes more than 35 days or more to receive after submitting the documents. But I received within 22 -25 days, that too OK and verified. So lets be fully hopeful, we will get

Wrath

Nov 3, 2019
Toronto
Category........
CEC
I really hope it happens

dekeh

Nov 25, 2019
I wrote ielts last year April and my crs was 438, did not get ITA and had to get a second degree, now my score is 471, but I’m not so confident anymore with the trend in the last two

akwadhwa08

Nov 14, 2019
I wrote ielts last year April and my crs was 438, did not get ITA and had to get a second degree, now my score is 471, but I’m not so confident anymore with the trend in the last two
With 471, you have very high chances of getting ITA in the very next draw (If it is conducted on 27 Nov). Just stay positive... :)

Reactions: Captain789

GG12345

Sep 27, 2019
hi, Can someone advice please- I have my wife's work exp/reference letter for foreign exp. It does not say # of hours worked and salary etc.
But since Spouse's foreign work exp. does not give any points -- Is it okay to mention 'No' for work Exp and mention details in Personal History (after ITA). Or will that be considered as false info on express Entry.
Does anyone followed this approach and got PR without any issue?