+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 131st Draw

May 4, 2018
Results: Rounds of invitations
Ministerial Instructions respecting invitations to apply for permanent residence under the Express Entry system – November 13, 2019

No program specified

See full text of Ministerial Instruction

Number of invitations issued: 3,600

Rank required to be invited to apply: 3,600th or above

Date and time of round: November 13, 2019 at 12:40:01 UTC

CRS score of lowest-ranked candidate invited: 472

Tie-breaking rule: October 8, 2019 at 10:46:01 UTC

Finally, the late night draw is here but with declined ITAs. Not a good sign. Anyways, Congratulations to all the ITA receivers and others should remain hopeful for next round of invitations. Good luck everybody:)

Hey Nik,
My score is 461, do you think I should apply for PNP or wait for the Federal cut offs to drop!

Seeking friendly suggestion!

nri7777

Nov 2, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
23-12-2019
Hey Nik,
My score is 461, do you think I should apply for PNP or wait for the Federal cut offs to drop!

Seeking friendly suggestion!
anything above 455 is safe, please wait for another 2-3 draws and you will be through.

May 4, 2018
anything above 455 is safe, please wait for another 2-3 draws and you will be through.
Thanks! This sounds very positive, but just like others I am scared of loosing 5 marks due to age early next year! And lot of people are stuck in 465---467--- This wait is killing!

nri7777

Nov 2, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
23-12-2019
Thanks! This sounds very positive, but just like others I am scared of loosing 5 marks due to age early next year! And lot of people are stuck in 465---467--- This wait is killing!
I can understand but just wait hopefully you will get it by Dec or max by Jan 1st draw.

Atri

Star Member
Jul 14, 2019
What probability you guys would associate with score of 466 in 132nd draw. This draw looks difficult now, thanks to WES.

leblord

Star Member
May 23, 2019
Guys, I have question regarding EE draws. I got an interesting fellowship in biochem research in the US which I have 2 weeks to decide on. Its a 4 year project/position and I would not be able to leave it in between. I have a PhD and a crs of 468 (maxed out score, cannot increase in a short time). If I get ITA and a PR eventually I would not want to relocate to the US. If I relocate I would not be able to move back before 4 years. I have 2 weeks to decide. Should I just wait beyond 2 weeks for the cutoff to come down and turn down this offer or just relocate and apply for PR once towards the end of my project in the US? My fear is if the crs would not come down in the next couple of months (and stays above 470 or so) then I would have lost this position. Please advise.
You have no problem you should get it in 1 or 2 draw max

Luckbrother

Oct 26, 2019
Hey, I have a little question I'll like to ask. I have 2 years of work experience (from 2 companies) and I've gotten the reference letters from the two companies. However, I realised that the reference letter for the most recent job has a mistake made in the amount I was paid of which the company is reluctant to correct. Should I delete that work experience & put it under Personal history when I get ITA?? In essence, I'll claim only one year experience since it will give me same points as when I claim 2 years. Or do I just leave it like that? Would the mistake in my salary be a big deal? What do you think? Thanks

haris_rasheed

Jul 13, 2018
Hey, I have a little question I'll like to ask. I have 2 years of work experience (from 2 companies) and I've gotten the reference letters from the two companies. However, I realised that the reference letter for the most recent job has a mistake made in the amount I was paid of which the company is reluctant to correct. Should I delete that work experience & put it under Personal history when I get ITA?? In essence, I'll claim only one year experience since it will give me same points as when I claim 2 years. Or do I just leave it like that? Would the mistake in my salary be a big deal? What do you think? Thanks
i believe, a mistake in salary is not such a big deal. You should show both the reference letters.

Anu66

Jun 28, 2019
How old roles and responsibilities letter is allowed for the current employer at the time of visa filing? Are there any chances of rejection if the letter submitted was issued before the invite?

robin6869

Jul 31, 2017
468 to 471.... I guess

Should drop to at least 466 by the last draw of the year, hopefully with back to back effect.
Thats what I think too but still I hope to drop more than that when B2B happens. Last should be 463 +- 1 so By next May it can reach down to 455 without any interruption.

Rkd@321

Star Member
Oct 9, 2019
Members, I believe that there are chances for a b2b draw in december like last year since as per the current trend the second draw in december is supposed to fall on Dec 25th which is a holiday and hence if IRCC insists on 2 draws per month, then they may have to conduct the 2nd draw before 25th of Dec and hopefully on Dec 18th like last year (which is a b2b draw being the first draw on Dec 11th). How sure can we be of having a b2b draw in december? What you all think?

Last edited: