FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
18-03-2020
Med's Done....
07-05-2020
With 469 CRS at present( IELTS LRWS 9,9,7,7)...I'm thinking to sit for IELTS again on Nov 23(though it's exhausting).. what you guys think should I resit or there are positive chances of getting an invitation with my present score?
Same situation but my score is 465 and with improvement in LRS i can jump to 474. But reluctant to take ielts again and confused if i should wait for a couple of draws :(

GG12345

Sep 27, 2019
Same situation but my score is 465 and with improvement in LRS i can jump to 474. But reluctant to take ielts again and confused if i should wait for a couple of draws :(
If your work visa is not expiring soon then you can just relax and wait for couple of months. It's your personal choice in the end. Good luck mate!

yg96

Star Member
Jun 3, 2019
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Hi guys, is my express entry profile eligible if my open work permit expires 3 days before the next draw? If I receive an ITA in the next draw should I apply and submit my docs?
you can accept an ITA however if they found later that you are in Canada when your open work permit is expired and you are suppose to leave the country they can decline your file coz of illegally living in Canada they are very strict about it however if u receive an ITA and your status is legal in canada and your permit expires there's no issue its just u cannot work. my question is will ur status be legal or illegal i know its a 3 day gap but just dont play with the fire fam

Last edited:
Reactions: Ria-sharma

WunderCat

Star Member
Oct 7, 2019
Toronto
NOC Code......
you can accept an ITA however if they found later that you are in Canada when yoru open work permit is expire and you are suppose to leave the country they can decline your file coz of illegally living in Canada they are very strict about it however if u receive an ITA and your status is legal in canada and your permit expires there's no issue its just u cannot work. my question is will ur status be legal or illegal i know its a 3 day gap but just dont play with the fire fam
I think that you can apply for bridging permit and still can work.
*If work open was not expired before getting ITA.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/work-canada/extend-permit/bridging-open-work-permit.html

cshetna

Star Member
Jul 9, 2019
Me too, I m at clb 9, I do not want to write ielts again..at 468 crs

WarHammer

May 17, 2018
Hello All, pls clear my doubt
We are applying for Express entry with my wife as primary applicant. We got ielts today and score is 473.
My doubt is regarding proof of fund,, we have enough money for family of 3 including our son.
But I have a car loan approximately 7 lakh Indian rupees. Will this affect our PR application if we get ITA
Will they reject due to this reason
Car loan won’t affect.

Vazi

Star Member
Nov 6, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
18-03-2020
Med's Done....
07-05-2020
Me too, I m at clb 9, I do not want to write ielts again..at 468 crs
Maybe we 465 and over are being impatient.468 is still closer to 472 than 465. I personally believe people above 467 stands a healthy chance of ITA in 2019.

WarHammer

May 17, 2018
as per my knowledge CIC cannot check the current position of account at any point of time. They can only verify from the bank that the 6 months statement which is submitted by the applicant is legitimate or not.

correct me if i am wrong.
It is all just pure common sense. Don’t read between the lines. Have the funds available in your account till you complete your landing. If you want to take a chance, then withdraw your cash as you do desperately want to. Very little chance CIC will contact your bank to verify funds. Just be prepared there is a possibility your application can be denied if they do.

Vazi

Star Member
Nov 6, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
18-03-2020
Med's Done....
07-05-2020
If your work visa is not expiring soon then you can just relax and wait for couple of months. It's your personal choice in the end. Good luck mate!
Its just that people spreading anxiety and compelling to do whatever it takes to up your score urges one to take these impatient steps. Staying hopeful is the only way to pass this time. Thanks for the suggestion nonetheless :)

roadtofreedom16

Star Member
Jun 5, 2014
I think i have lost my hope since birthday in the beginning of February and i am ONLY at 463.

I am in Saskatchewan. I can wait till August to gain my two years work experience and with the offset of aging, the score will be 465.

But, I can also apply for the SINP through the Students (graduates) category (about two weeks for the Provincial part and one year for the whole federal part) with the my employer's help to get the Job Approval Letter.

Shall i wait till August or start the slow SINP (not SK express entry but students category) in January?

And i am a guy of bad luck this year and next year, so take me as a 'reference', people also at 463 won't get ITA before January. Sorry to say that.