+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 130th Draw

vinegarandsalt

Star Member
Oct 15, 2019
Was literally skipped last month right? No draw Mid October. Which is why the score increased so much.
last month, draw was not skipped. draw was conducted for FST, instead of FSW. However from July 24 to August 12 there was no draw conducted as far as I know.

You can see the previous rounds by the link below:

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/submit-profile/rounds-invitations/results-previous.html

sri8707

Star Member
Oct 17, 2019
Any hope for 465 before December 15 ?
Realistically, tough to predict. I am on 467 and i am sailing on same boat as you. With today's draw most likely skipped, we need B2B draws to have any hopes. And if we dont get by Dec18th at max, we will have to wait till Feb again, as Christmas/NewYear might push scores further up.

Reactions: mdshoaib

MrConsigliere

Nov 13, 2019
Realistically, tough to predict. I am on 467 and i am sailing on same boat as you. With today's draw most likely skipped, we need B2B draws to have any hopes. And if we dont get by Dec18th at max, we will have to wait till Feb again, as Christmas/NewYear might push scores further up.
Why does Christmas effect the scores?

Jasmine1998

Star Member
Jun 2, 2019
Don't worry guys there is a high chance of CIC conducting a draw today. Please don't panic. Stressing over draw is not going to change anything. Nobody can change what future holds so there is no point in worrying as it will only effect your mental health. Negative thoughts can lead to Anxiety attacks, panic attack, stress, depression, lack of sleep and many more dangerous problems. Here are some activites you can try to help you while waiting for the draw:
  • Mindfulness
  • Exercise
  • Turn on a essential oil diffuser
  • Take some deep breaths
  • Recite helpful and positive sentences
  • Make and enjoy your favorite food/drink
  • Go for a walk
If CIC skipped today's draw I might have to try all of the above mentioned activities at once to calm me down. Lol! Thank you by the way! :)

Reactions: Angel1113