+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 130th Draw

luzan

Oct 27, 2019
New Brunswick, Canada
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Seems so. Since theres no draw till now.
Maybe they're trying to ramp down the applications this year? With the new government and what not? I don't know. I'm just spitballing here.
Calm down folks! It's only 10am in Ottawa, and they are just digging themselves out of the first big snow storm of the year (https://ottawa.ctvnews.ca/record-snow-storm-blankets-ottawa-cold-is-on-the-way-1.4681132). If the driving conditions are as bad as they are down here in New Brunswick, you have to excuse govmt officials for being late to work...

a-imperator

Star Member
Aug 14, 2019
Maybe they're trying to ramp down the applications this year? With the new government and what not? I don't know. I'm just spitballing here.
I think they want to ramp down because of the huge backlog that CIC officers are facing. I don't think it has anything to do with the elections/new government. 2018/2019 had a huge increase in applications and I don't think CIC were expecting it to be this bad.

Owen Takudzwa

Jun 20, 2019
If only these guys knew how much people wait anxiously for the CRS draw. I'm sure there will be one today though but even if there isn't, in the longer term IRCC has ambitious immigration goals and I'm sure most of us will make it.