+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 130th Draw

dotslash227

Champion Member
Apr 28, 2019
Results: Rounds of invitations
Ministerial Instructions respecting invitations to apply for permanent residence under the Express Entry system – October 30, 2019

No program specified

See full text of Ministerial Instruction

Number of invitations issued: 3,900

Rank required to be invited to apply: 3,900th or above

Date and time of round: October 30, 2019 at 12:50:09 UTC

CRS score of lowest-ranked candidate invited: 475

Tie-breaking rule: August 29, 2019 at 03:50:24 UTC

• If more than one candidate has the lowest score, the cut-off is based on the date and time they submitted their Express Entry profiles.
How were you able to know that your criminality is passed?

VKA

Star Member
Sep 26, 2019
Dubai
Category........
No, scores not declared yet. Request everyone not to joke around at sensitive times like these about scores. These are not high school results, perhaps, its about people’s whole life getting shattered in a minute or changed for good. So keep jokes for some other time, we all will laugh together.
Thanks for understanding, just writing in respect for our fellow participants sentiments.

mesius

Jul 19, 2017
Don’t I need to apply for my PR before I can apply to extend my open work permit? If not, can you please tell me which application form I need to submit?
For applying to a bridging work permit, yes you need your pr.
For applying to a regular extension of your work permit or even for a visitor visa you do not need to wait for a PR. and most likely it will be rejected but it will still buy you enough time to get in next few draws.

Speak to a lawyer. their first consultation session is usually free.

Reactions: Wrath