+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 130th Draw

Klaverveld

May 19, 2019
Netherlands
NOC Code......
It will not be instantly as the province will also have to assess your application. Your docs send to province are basically the same as federal (just no police, health check ect.). It depends on the province, some can take up to many months, mine was done in a week, then 600 points will be added after 24h if you accept the nomination.
Do you have PR-status of ITA already?
I was wondering: when your PNP is assesed (Alberta in my case) do you still need to send all docs after ITA again? Or will they just ask for additional docs which hou didn't had to send to pnp

veritas1994

Mar 10, 2019
Do you have PR-status of ITA already?
I was wondering: when your PNP is assesed (Alberta in my case) do you still need to send all docs after ITA again? Or will they just ask for additional docs which hou didn't had to send to pnp
Its a separate process. You will have to send the documents again. I did with OINP. But it makes it a bit easier because you have all the information already.

Lazybug

Star Member
May 1, 2019
Where are all the people that claimed the CRS would reach 440 by the end of the year?
Here I am, though it was more of a hope and than a claim.
I was expecting to pass by at 448 but The draws in May kinda damaged all my expectations. Back to hoping with 467 now again though :)