+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 130th Draw

asad_ali_awan

Dec 18, 2018
Till now 71700 invitations have already been given including last draw, This year annual target is 81400.Which means only 9700 ITA are pending for this year.
PnP target for 2019 is 61000, which means draw without PnP nomination, it is only 20,400. I understand that not all PnPs are getting converted but the point here is, PnP is taking away the top spots and hence not letting the score come down.
I also read it somewhere that currently Provinces like Ontorio and BC is a no 1 choice for new immigrant to settle down which is not helping other provinces to develop much. Canadian govt wants people to settle in other province for which they want people to go through PnP path.

Source: https://www.cicnews.com/2019/10/new-express-entry-draw-invites-trades-candidates-with-scores-as-low-as-357-1012953.html#gs.g24ek3
its not the case that they will only issue 80K, they had issued more than 90K invites last year and this year for sure more than 20% of last year because there is almost 19% of refusals as per previous trends. So rest assured there will be back to back draw coming within this year and lets pray for that too.

Klaverveld

May 19, 2019
Netherlands
NOC Code......
It really depends on the simplicity of your profile and how straightforward it is to verify. My processing time was 3 months whereas there are still people from my AOR date, which is more than a year now, waiting to complete security.
When did u send your AOR? And how simple/straightforward can it be?
We have a pnp nomination from Alberta, so in fact they already checked the detailed information we've send

Last edited:

robin6869

Jul 31, 2017
To all Prediction Analysts here and optimistic people here who're at early 460s, I don't want to be mood spoiler but it looks like score isn't getting down from 465 anytime soon! It was 470 at one stage and dropped to 459 in 8 weeks (4 Rounds) because before 470, the score was 450! Which means there was no backlog of people in 450 to 470 before that round. Here we have heaps of people sitting between 475-462.

I would love to be proven wrong but even with a B2B draw in December, CRS will be 464+. After Christmas drought it will be worse! So better be opportunistic and use these months to max your crs score if you can! If you're in same boat like me with maxed score and are out land applicants, relax nothing can be done :)
Can you please explain that how come it will become worst after Christmas? I believe ITAs will become 3300 but PNP drama will be reduced as well so that would eventually drop crs till May FST, Please give your logic I would like to hear all opinions.

umayash

Oct 25, 2019
To all Prediction Analysts here and optimistic people here who're at early 460s, I don't want to be mood spoiler but it looks like score isn't getting down from 465 anytime soon! It was 470 at one stage and dropped to 459 in 8 weeks (4 Rounds) because before 470, the score was 450! Which means there was no backlog of people in 450 to 470 before that round. Here we have heaps of people sitting between 475-462.

I would love to be proven wrong but even with a B2B draw in December, CRS will be 464+. After Christmas drought it will be worse! So better be opportunistic and use these months to max your crs score if you can! If you're in same boat like me with maxed score and are out land applicants, relax nothing can be done :)

Luckbrother

Oct 26, 2019
By the draw on the 27th, CRS will return to the normal 464 - 462 cos I personally don't believe there are alot of people at the 470 - 475 range to maintain the score at that level. The ones there will be cleared by tomorrow's draw.

Then, if there's a b2b draw in Dec, I expect the score to drop to maybe 461 - 459. I think there are enough candidates in this bracket to maintain the score there

Reactions: bambisp

umayash

Oct 25, 2019
no, it won;t b
By the draw on the 27th, CRS will return to the normal 464 - 462 cos I personally don't believe there are alot of people at the 470 - 475 range to maintain the score at that level. The ones there will be cleared by tomorrow's draw.

Then, if there's a b2b draw in Dec, I expect the score to drop to maybe 461 - 459. I think there are enough candidates in this bracket to maintain the score there
yes.. you are absolutely right..... I hope an sure, by this year end, all friends upto 459 will get thru surely.

hope and prey.

Luckbrother

Oct 26, 2019
Can you please explain that how come it will become worst after Christmas? I believe ITAs will become 3300 but PNP drama will be reduced as well so that would eventually drop crs till May FST, Please give your logic I would like to hear all opinions.
In simpler terms, the draw dates are expected to be thus

Nov 27th
Dec 11th
Dec 18th
January 8th
There are 3 weeks between the Dec 18th draw and the Januray draw which implies that the scores may shoot up

aikay

Star Member
Aug 8, 2019

I pray this happens ... let us see 2mao's score first .. I hope it will be less than 470 .

Reactions: bambisp

Vinkle Sharma

Aug 26, 2019
I just updated my EE profile with educational changes, the status changed from submitted to processing update after that. After 10 minutes it again changed to submitted. Is my profile is active and in pool or do I need to wait for 24 hours after any change.??? Please help

JaaKaaa

Star Member
Feb 20, 2019
In simpler terms, the draw dates are expected to be thus

Nov 27th
Dec 11th
Dec 18th
January 8th
There are 3 weeks between the Dec 18th draw and the Januray draw which implies that the scores may shoot up
3 weeks gap, but no IELTS tests in between. I sincerely believe that by the end of January we'll see 460- draw.

JaaKaaa

Star Member
Feb 20, 2019
Not where I come from, 1 term in December and 3 in January, and not a single one during Christmas holiday season :)
When is the last term in December in India?

sulidin

Sep 10, 2019
I don't understand why people think that scores will go up continuously. There is no reason for that unless system change. Current increase may be related with popularity but nothing else. There is no reason to not see scores around 440 or 450 in next year.

Reactions: VKA

badri.sri139

Star Member
Oct 27, 2019
I don't understand why people think that scores will go up continuously. There is no reason for that unless system change. Current increase may be related with popularity but nothing else. There is no reason to not see scores around 440 or 450 in next year.
Yes, there is a huge increase in popularity. There is almost a mad rush of people filing for EE, especially people from the US. There is a lot of panic regarding H1B and the greencard backlog (which can last upto 150 years). because of this people are abandoning their US plans and looking for plan B. The awareness about the greencard backlog has only been realized in the last half year, because the media, social media has been active about this.