+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 130th Draw

badri.sri139

Star Member
Oct 27, 2019
even considering the b2b on the 18th? i think it should.
I think there will be 2 draws in December, I dont know if it would be b2b or regular 2 weeks. But there should be 2 draws. It will be highly unusual if they only conduct 1 draw in December. In case of b2b, may be it might.

Reactions: EnthuChap

WarHammer

May 17, 2018
How simple? How do you mean?
By simple I mean how easy your details are to verify. For example I had only one employer in my profile and the employer is an industry leader in the US, had letters from my manager, HR on the company letterhead and thus my employment is easy to verify. For example if I had 4 employments and a couple of those are virtually unknown with no digital trace, then it is tough for the agent to verify if one’s experience is valid. This is just one such instance. The same logic can be extended to education, background check etc.

Make your profile as straightforward as possible. There are plenty of conspiracy mongers in here who will talk about luck, who is the processing agent etc .. we make our own luck and have to take responsibility for ourselves which plenty don’t take. It’s easy to shift it to luck or conspiracy theories.

Reactions: Dr Seun

neerajbhide

Star Member
Oct 20, 2019
Pune
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-01-2020
AOR Received.
09-01-2020
Med's Done....
04-01-2020
I uploaded my EE Profile today. By mistake, I entered wrong position for one of my jobs. I have rectified it using update button on the view profile page. Will it cause any problem going ahead? Now when I check its showing the correct position on the page. Thanks in advance

WarHammer

May 17, 2018
I uploaded my EE Profile today. By mistake, I entered wrong position for one of my jobs. I have rectified it using update button on the view profile page. Will it cause any problem going ahead? Now when I check its showing the correct position on the page. Thanks in advance
No issues. Perfectly normal what you did.

Reactions: neerajbhide

kabir_krishna

Jul 3, 2019
Yes - no chance. Anyone below 465 should start looking for a plan B
What do you mean no chance ? Anyone up to 454 have chance this year. The only thing is time.
We need to wait and see. plz don’t demotivate. Hardly 15000 people from 450.
3 draws with 3900 invitations can clear the pool.
Im aware of new profiles. My intention is to create positive vibes. Hope.

VKA

Star Member
Sep 26, 2019
Dubai
Category........
So looking at all the predictions, 458 has no chance at all.
Seems like so buddy. I hate to say that as I am also stuck at 456 and trying my best to increase my score, if possible, in near future. I was hopeful 1-2 months back though, but, since we are already sitting in 2019 end, and the cut off is still lingering around 470’s, in my opinion, it will take a while too long for it to dip. Indeed, you should think of alternative ways to augment your score if you wish to compete by any meaning because out there people above 470 are also sitting anxiously, and its frightening to say the least what this canadian Immigration has become. Its a bloody rat race now.

Ilyushin76

Mar 24, 2019
Seems like so buddy. I hate to say that as I am also stuck at 456 and trying my best to increase my score, if possible, in near future. I was hopeful 1-2 months back though, but, since we are already sitting in 2019 end, and the cut off is still lingering around 470’s, in my opinion, it will take a while too long for it to dip. Indeed, you should think of alternative ways to augment your score if you wish to compete by any meaning because out there people above 470 are also sitting anxiously, and its frightening to say the least what this canadian Immigration has become. Its a bloody rat race now.
@kabir_krishna - this is the answer to your prediction.