+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 130th Draw

Dr Seun

Star Member
Sep 29, 2019
It really depends on the simplicity of your profile and how straightforward it is to verify. My processing time was 3 months whereas there are still people from my AOR date, which is more than a year now, waiting to complete security.
How simple? How do you mean?

PrasadK

Jul 5, 2019
Toronto, ON
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO Sydney NS
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-01-2019
Passport Req..
08-11-2019
VISA ISSUED...
26-11-2019
LANDED..........
15-01-2020
It really depends on the simplicity of your profile and how straightforward it is to verify. My processing time was 3 months whereas there are still people from my AOR date, which is more than a year now, waiting to complete security.
What I think it depends on is luck and the visa office/officer. I spent months trying to devise patterns to reason how IRCC must work behind the scenes, yet there are single applicants with a single job accompanied by a clean reference letter and no travel history, that are taking longer than me. There are applicants 8-10 months in, that don't have their eligibility in review or security being screened, but the officer is yet to start processing their application.. On the other hand, there are those with your experience. It's all luck of the draw.

What's the probability that Ahmed Hussen will be retained in the post when a new government is formed by November 20th? Because that also determines if the second November draw will take place
Ahmed Hussen is still the minster.. not sure if anything changes in that regard or how it may or may not affect any future draws

Last edited:

dgnbach

Star Member
Oct 21, 2019
I completely understand and that's why I have been hesitating so far. Sitting at 453, maxed out on everything, I don't have any other options. I couldn't choose between US and Canada. As for the US, I have L1A for 5 years in which I have already wasted 2 years. Thinking of going back with L1A so I could try EB1-C at least. What is your opinion?
Well then you are in a different situation than I was. I was solely trying for H1B and failed the lottery. In your case I think for the next few years you should try for eb1c or pnp in canada, as 453 is not a realistic score at the moment.

GG12345

Sep 27, 2019
Not comfortable with accepting 5 spousal exp. points received in a month advance of work anniversary. IRCC replied (on tweeter) that one can use work exp. points only if the exp. is actually achieved at the time of profile submission.
However, others also received IRCC confirmation (tweeter or inquiry) that CRS points should be justified based on profile at the time of e-apr.
it's a big confusion! My score is now dropped from 475 to 470. Now, I will be able to peacefully accept ITA If I get one. lol

badri.sri139

Star Member
Oct 27, 2019
PREDICTION FOR NEXT FOUR DRAWS
13TH NOV 2019 469-470
27TH NOV 2019 466 -467
11TH DEC 2019 463 -464
18TH DEC 2019 459 -460
BUT IN JANUARY THE CRS MIGHT INCREASE SINCE THE DRAW WILL.BE HELD.AFTER .3 WEEKS
I think the scores will not drop that much. In May 2019, when scores reduced after 470, it went down only to 459 (a 11 point drop over a period of 4 consecutive 2 week draws). But now there is an increased entry of pnp, foreign applicants overall and also these applicants have high scores, so the drop would not be 11 points. Therefore, we would be extremely lucky if by this year end the points drop by 11 points to around 464. I just hope it stats below 470.

Reactions: shergill12

bambisp

Star Member
Oct 23, 2019
I think the scores will not drop that much. In May 2019, when scores reduced after 470, it went down only to 459 (a 11 point drop over a period of 4 consecutive 2 week draws). But now there is an increased entry of pnp, foreign applicants overall and also these applicants have high scores, so the drop would not be 11 points. Therefore, we would be extremely lucky if by this year end the points drop by 11 points to around 464. I just hope it stats below 470.
even considering the b2b on the 18th? i think it should.

kast29

Star Member
Jul 24, 2017
Brazil
Category........
CEC
Just choose one for simplicity
Thats what I did
I know everyone is very high on today's draw but if someone is kind of enough to clear a doubt I had about NOC. I qualify under two NOC codes for 5.5 years of experience. My job profile needed me to work as per the duties under these two NOCs in equal proportion. I have been in the pool since July with one NOC code only though my experience letter mentions the other in three of my experience letters. How do I update my profile to include both NOC codes under the 5.5 years in three different employments? Please advise. Many thanks in advance.