Champion Member
Jan 31, 2019
Punjab, India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19/09/2019
my whole career is totally dependent on this now, so I m too much stressed with 465. I am doing online projects and digital marketing with abroad clients from last 1 year. But wants to settle in Canada only, for my career. waiting and waiting and waiting for my crs to meet ...oh god
Same goes for me and I am at 417. I am being realistic with my predictions, and I most certainly do not want to hurt any sentiments.

Klaverveld

May 19, 2019
Netherlands
NOC Code......
Guys, I had received my ITA back in November 2018 and got my PPR just yesterday. To all those waiting for ITA, I'd like to share that it's a long and sometimes stressful road ahead, but it's all worth it in the end :) I know the cutoff scores are getting ridiculously high lately, but more often than not, I know that there are opportunities before you to improve your scores, and most of you will do what needs to be done! At the same time, I do hope the cutoff scores come back down to more reasonable levels.. That being said, I wish you all the very best and all the success in chasing your Canada dream :) Good luck and Godspeed!
Really? A full year?
I thought CIC said it would be 6months to reply on an application?

seadrag0n

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2018
I have a question about PCC from India and UAE. I have seen some samples and there are no dates mentioned in the PCC, just that there is nothing criminal about the person but some people are posting that their application was returned because the PCC didn't mention few dates, is this correct?
@rajapanesar can you please help me with this if you have any idea?

PrasadK

Jul 5, 2019
Toronto, ON
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO Sydney NS
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-01-2019
Passport Req..
08-11-2019
VISA ISSUED...
26-11-2019
LANDED..........
15-01-2020
Really? A full year?
I thought CIC said it would be 6months to reply on an application?
Nowadays, more often than not, you'd be incredibly lucky to have your application processed in that time. Look at all the post-AOR threads and the trends.. looks like 8-9 months (from AOR) may be the new norm

alexross

Jan 11, 2018
I completely understand and that's why I have been hesitating so far. Sitting at 453, maxed out on everything, I don't have any other options. I couldn't choose between US and Canada. As for the US, I have L1A for 5 years in which I have already wasted 2 years. Thinking of going back with L1A so I could try EB1-C at least. What is your opinion?
I worked in the US and I can tell you that US is definitely more attractive than Canada. The only thing is even eb1 is very doubtful nowadays. I personally know 2 people whose eb1 application was denied at i140 stage. But you will come to know of the denial only after 3 years. By the time you might have had to relocate within the US a few times based on your companies whims and fancies without regards to your family situation. More importantly you are losing age points for Canada express entry during this time.

badri.sri139

Star Member
Oct 27, 2019
my whole career is totally dependent on this now, so I m too much stressed with 465. I am doing online projects and digital marketing with abroad clients from last 1 year. But wants to settle in Canada only, for my career. waiting and waiting and waiting for my crs to meet ...oh god
Same here I an in your score range with 468 and nervous as hell, if I am going to get it or not!!

WarHammer

May 17, 2018
Hi, in our case my wife is the main applicant and she is not present in the forum. Kindly add us in your prediction list, we entered the pool during the last week of Oct. Our score is 473, can't wait for the draw #130.

I have an another concern to verify, i am very much over weight to my age but have no health issues till date and my wife has no issues at all. Will my overweight be a concern for rejection during Medical?
No problem in regards to your weight.

WarHammer

May 17, 2018
Nowadays, more often than not, you'd be incredibly lucky to have your application processed in that time. Look at all the post-AOR threads and the trends.. looks like 8-9 months (from AOR) may be the new norm
It really depends on the simplicity of your profile and how straightforward it is to verify. My processing time was 3 months whereas there are still people from my AOR date, which is more than a year now, waiting to complete security.

Reactions: Dr Seun

Dr Seun

Star Member
Sep 29, 2019
What's the probability that Ahmed Hussen will be retained in the post when a new government is formed by November 20th? Because that also determines if the second November draw will take place

Ralph Goodale was a very helpful MP but he lost his seat after the election. Ahmed Hussen is the minister of immigration..