+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 130th Draw

robin6869

Jul 31, 2017
Looks like we share the same thought process. :D
Perfect but I believe that if PNPs are slowed down then we might see gradual decrease and specially on DEC 18 it would be one week gap it is hard to believe that it will drop only 2 points with fewer PNPs and 2 week gap. I hope it will go much more down

Rkd@321

Star Member
Oct 9, 2019
Perfect but I believe that if PNPs are slowed down then we might see gradual decrease and specially on DEC 18 it would be one week gap it is hard to believe that it will drop only 2 points with fewer PNPs and 2 week gap. I hope it will go much more down

Really wishing for that to happen. If that happens then that would be a great relief for all above 455. Anyways lets see.

rajapanesar

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2019
Punjab, India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19/09/2019
It should go down further. As said earlier, these are temporary predictions. I cannot vouch for December predictions as of now. We'll see a trend in November, and try to predict from that again.

Woqi114

Nov 15, 2017
Just 2 days left for another draw. Let's see what it holds for us.

I believe it would be around 470 or 471

anish_pvs

Dec 8, 2018
Hi, in our case my wife is the main applicant and she is not present in the forum. Kindly add us in your prediction list, we entered the pool during the last week of Oct. Our score is 473, can't wait for the draw #130.

I have an another concern to verify, i am very much over weight to my age but have no health issues till date and my wife has no issues at all. Will my overweight be a concern for rejection during Medical?

R@$hM!

Star Member
Jul 9, 2019
I am at 463 still waiting for the UTA. I thought of getting the documents ready from the employer in advance and have a doubt with regard to the reference letter. I am working as an assistant accountant in one school, and I am planning to ask my accounts officer for this letter. However wanted to know if the designation should be assistant accountant title or should it match the noc code and be accounting technician. Which is the right one?

R@$hM!

Star Member
Jul 9, 2019
I am at 463 still waiting for the UTA. I thought of getting the documents ready from the employer in advance and have a doubt with regard to the reference letter. I am working as an assistant accountant in one school, and I am planning to ask my accounts officer for this letter. However wanted to know if the designation should be assistant accountant title or should it match the noc code and be accounting technician. Which is the right one?
ITA *

haris_rasheed

Jul 13, 2018
your designation does not matter as every country has its own kind of designations in different professions. What matters is your job description. It should match the job descriptions they hasve provided with each NOC

umayash

Oct 25, 2019
my whole career is totally dependent on this now, so I m too much stressed with 465. I am doing online projects and digital marketing with abroad clients from last 1 year. But wants to settle in Canada only, for my career. waiting and waiting and waiting for my crs to meet ...oh god

PrasadK

Jul 5, 2019
Toronto, ON
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO Sydney NS
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-01-2019
Passport Req..
08-11-2019
VISA ISSUED...
26-11-2019
LANDED..........
15-01-2020
Who are all these people you emailed and called to process your apppicatipn?
Ralph Goodale was a very helpful MP but he lost his seat after the election. Ahmed Hussen is the minister of immigration..

vmsanthosh.chn

Jun 29, 2017
Please think again lol. I'm not sure on what basis you made that bold claim. US immigration is 10x times harder than Canada and the involvement of luck is way higher across the border. I'm someone who ran away from US to Canada because of immigration. Hope you do some research before getting yourself into another dead-end tunnel :)
I completely understand and that's why I have been hesitating so far. Sitting at 453, maxed out on everything, I don't have any other options. I couldn't choose between US and Canada. As for the US, I have L1A for 5 years in which I have already wasted 2 years. Thinking of going back with L1A so I could try EB1-C at least. What is your opinion?

Reactions: Dheana90

seadrag0n

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2018
I have a question about PCC from India and UAE. I have seen some samples and there are no dates mentioned in the PCC, just that there is nothing criminal about the person but some people are posting that their application was returned because the PCC didn't mention few dates, is this correct?

navinball

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2018
I completely understand and that's why I have been hesitating so far. Sitting at 453, maxed out on everything, I don't have any other options. I couldn't choose between US and Canada. As for the US, I have L1A for 5 years in which I have already wasted 2 years. Thinking of going back with L1A so I could try EB1-C at least. What is your opinion?
dude, its a no brainer. eb1c. the salaries, career path, quality of life, weather, costs its not even comparable. dont come to canada if you have the eb1c option open.

Reactions: rajapanesar

blueshark

Star Member
Nov 30, 2017
my whole career is totally dependent on this now, so I m too much stressed with 465. I am doing online projects and digital marketing with abroad clients from last 1 year. But wants to settle in Canada only, for my career. waiting and waiting and waiting for my crs to meet ...oh god
Dude I can feel the anxiety. I'm sitting at 458. I don't know if I will ever get an ITA.

Reactions: Rickyguggu