+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 130th Draw

shinoshino

Star Member
Oct 16, 2019
I have a birthday this December and my score will drop after that as well.
Aside from boosting our score, sadly there's no much we can do :(
The only thing I’m good at is reading. How pathetic...... Others are all xxxxing 6.5 and everyone told me listening would be extremely easy to get 8. I spent tons of money and time to learn English but no improvement. Im almost desperate for both my IQ and cutoff

hopefully new gov would send a spider silk to us, like what happened in 2017

Last edited:

aikay

Star Member
Aug 8, 2019
now its 440. In January it was 437, then I got ielts r 9 and add another 3. But now it is an astronomical number and all my efforts are in vein :( Im a direct victim of CIC’s lie
Gone are the days of 440's ..my CRS is 462 and am really scared, and am just hanging in there and hoping ...
Have you tried PNP?

aikay

Star Member
Aug 8, 2019
now its 440. In January it was 437, then I got ielts r 9 and add another 3. But now it is an astronomical number and all my efforts are in vein :( Im a direct victim of CIC’s lie
Gone are the days of 440's ..my CRS is 462 and am really scared, and am just hanging in there and hoping ...
Have you tried PNP?

shinoshino

Star Member
Oct 16, 2019
The only thing I’m good at is reading. How pathetic...... Others are all xxxxing 6.5 and everyone told me listening would be extremely easy to get 8. I spent tons of money and time to learn English but no improvement. Im almost desperate for both my IQ and cutoff
Have you tried PNP?
My wp expires. Could I go to another province to find a job?

vmsanthosh.chn

Jun 29, 2017
so so many , you hardly find 450 scores now ... I’m wondering why the dynamics just changed over a space of few months .. And that 28days skip in October didn’t help .the pool is saturated with 468-478 candidates .it will be difficult to clear them .. But let’s see what Wednesday draw brings to us first, hopefully below 470
My take is these 470+ folks have always been there, even in the past, but the influx is just coming to light now because pnp is eating up majority of the selected profiles. Hope it should settle soon.

Reactions: shinoshino

bambisp

Star Member
Oct 23, 2019
If i redo ielts and get a lower score, am i supposed to use the most recent results? contemplating redoing them for a jump from 461 to 464 but that would be on the 27th nov with results coming out just before the 18th dec draw...ugh

shine04

Star Member
Mar 22, 2019
Hi Guys..Can anyone let me know if we need to do medicals and pcc for spouse as well for single applicant.

rajapanesar

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2019
Punjab, India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19/09/2019
Hi Guys..Can anyone let me know if we need to do medicals and pcc for spouse as well for single applicant.
Yes, even when they are non accompanying. You also need to show the full amount of funds as if they were coming with you. The funds should also cover your all other dependents (children).

Reactions: shine04

shine04

Star Member
Mar 22, 2019
I have got pcc done for me and my husband with old passport and recently renewed passports, do we need to do the pcc again since the passport number in the application will get updated to new one.