+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 130th Draw

badri.sri139

Star Member
Oct 27, 2019
My revised predictions for the next 4 draws, because I do not believe there will be 5 draws. Below is a very conservative estimate. Hope it is better than this and not worser than this (else we all will be screwed).

Nov 13- 472-473
Nov 27- 470-471
Dec 11- 468-469
Dec 18- 465-467

arvw

Star Member
Oct 22, 2019
My revised predictions for the next 4 draws, because I do not believe there will be 5 draws. Below is a very conservative estimate. Hope it is better than this and not worser than this (else we all will be screwed).

Nov 13- 472-473
Nov 27- 470-471
Dec 11- 468-469
Dec 18- 465-467
You guys forgot the PNP effects are wearing off.... and there are already tons of predictions in this thread.... If the score stays high, so be it. We don’t need another panic attack right now.

Naxwell

Star Member
Aug 9, 2019
You guys forgot the PNP effects are wearing off.... and there are already tons of predictions in this thread.... If the score stays high, so be it. We don’t need another panic attack right now.
Exactly people forget PNPs will be very low now. I hope 300-500 candidates will be for PNP in the last 4 draws of the year. This will push the scores down and further down by January. We may see 456-459 by last draw in December

arvw

Star Member
Oct 22, 2019
Exactly people forget PNPs will be very low now. I hope 300-500 candidates will be for PNP in the last 4 draws of the year. This will push the scores down and further down by January. We may see 456-459 by last draw in December
THANK YOU! I’m not saying we need to be blindly optimistic but this thread has been way too negative. This is such a breath of fresh air.

WarHammer

May 17, 2018
Dont forget to account for thousands of new applicants everyday who have discovered express entry as a safety net and these applicants have scores easily in high 460s or above. It’s actually the fact that that people who are extremely well qualified and have no immediate intentions of moving to Canada still apply because it is such a wonderful opportunity and too good to pass on is the main contributing factor for scores to not possible come back to 450s or 440s again.

If Canada had a rule like the US wherein you have to stay minimum of 6 months in a year to maintain permanent residency, many wouldn’t have applied and scores could be in the low 440s still. However as a beneficiary I have to say Bless Canada and it’s good policies though !

Last edited:

Naxwell

Star Member
Aug 9, 2019
Dont forget to account for thousands of new applicants everyday who have discovered express entry as a safety net and these applicants have scores easily in high 460s or above. It’s actually the fact that that people who are extremely well qualified and have no immediate intentions of moving to Canada still apply because it is such a wonderful opportunity and too good to pass on is the main contributing factor for scores to not possible come back to 450s or 440s again.

If Canada had a rule like the US wherein you have to stay minimum of 6 months in a year to maintain permanent residency, many wouldn’t have applied and scores could be in the low 440s still. However as a beneficiary I have to say Bless Canada and it’s good policies though !
We will all be alive when scores get back to 450s again
440s not sure. But 450s still 100%.

You are not CIC and I am not CIC. Lets wait and see.

Last edited:

badri.sri139

Star Member
Oct 27, 2019

I agree, such kind of residency rule might help. We just hope that the scores come down next draw, if it remains the same or comes down insufficiently, then we know that the flood is coming and everybody will drown

Wrath

Nov 3, 2019
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Hi there I have a question. I just got my ielts results, so my score went from 457 to 468. But the draw is on Wednesday..I think it takes atleast 7 days to get my trf official certificate...so how can I update my ielts score in Express entry profile before Wednesday's draw?? Please and thank you

PrasadK

Jul 5, 2019
Toronto, ON
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO Sydney NS
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-01-2019
Passport Req..
08-11-2019
VISA ISSUED...
26-11-2019
LANDED..........
15-01-2020
Guys, I had received my ITA back in November 2018 and got my PPR just yesterday. To all those waiting for ITA, I'd like to share that it's a long and sometimes stressful road ahead, but it's all worth it in the end :) I know the cutoff scores are getting ridiculously high lately, but more often than not, I know that there are opportunities before you to improve your scores, and most of you will do what needs to be done! At the same time, I do hope the cutoff scores come back down to more reasonable levels.. That being said, I wish you all the very best and all the success in chasing your Canada dream :) Good luck and Godspeed!

Last edited:

astralsource

Champion Member
Jul 10, 2016
Croatia
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa, ON
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-04-2017
AOR Received.
22-04-2017
Med's Request
19-06-2017
Med's Done....
13-04-2017
Hey everyone, came here just to wish all of you good luck with your PR process! I am in my third year in Canada and definitely can say there are lots of jobs, lots of opportunities for educated people and those people who want to continue improving themselves! The PR process can be hard but look forward for what awaits you! Only the good stuff! All the best!

shinoshino

Star Member
Oct 16, 2019
if the cutoff still maintains high, no one would like to come to study in Canada in the future. I hope gov can introduce some new policies to solve this problem. After all, they wanna earn money from overseas students

Reactions: Rickyguggu

Brbo3

Aug 26, 2019
Hi there I have a question. I just got my ielts results, so my score went from 457 to 468. But the draw is on Wednesday..I think it takes atleast 7 days to get my trf official certificate...so how can I update my ielts score in Express entry profile before Wednesday's draw?? Please and thank you
Just update your scores, if you receive ITA, you have 60 days to submit your documents. Before then you must have gotten your IELTS certificate