+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 130th Draw

hypervariate123

Aug 13, 2019
Cool, I’ll try to make the account joint. Thanks mate :)
This is what I see on the website:https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/documents/proof-funds.html

Funds must be readily available to you. For example, you can't use equity on real property as proof of settlement funds.

You also can’t borrow this money from another person. You must be able to use this money to pay the costs of living for your family (even if they aren’t coming with you).

If your spouse is coming with you, you can count money you have together in a joint account. You may be able to count money in an account under their name only, but you must prove you have access to the money.

The funds must be available both when you apply and when (if) we issue you a permanent resident visa. You must prove to an immigration officer that you can legally access the money to use here when you arrive.

So looks like she can show your money which is under your name, but she should show that she has access to the money.
I am not sure how you can prove that (a letter maybe?) If you have the time and access, you should do a joint account.

Reactions: VKA

VKA

Star Member
Sep 26, 2019
Dubai
Category........
This is what I see on the website:https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/documents/proof-funds.html

Funds must be readily available to you. For example, you can't use equity on real property as proof of settlement funds.

You also can’t borrow this money from another person. You must be able to use this money to pay the costs of living for your family (even if they aren’t coming with you).

If your spouse is coming with you, you can count money you have together in a joint account. You may be able to count money in an account under their name only, but you must prove you have access to the money.

The funds must be available both when you apply and when (if) we issue you a permanent resident visa. You must prove to an immigration officer that you can legally access the money to use here when you arrive.

So looks like she can show your money which is under your name, but she should show that she has access to the money.
I am not sure how you can prove that (a letter maybe?) If you have the time and access, you should do a joint account.
Appreciate your detailed share above @hypervariate123. I am going to ask my RM to make it joint asap :)
I wish you good luck going forward buddy :)

amittan

Feb 4, 2018
Guys, any humble suggestions/comments for my query also :(
It will be ok. I did the same and got PR. You will have to write a letter stating that you are a dependent applicant and will accompany ur wife Canada and will have no issues that your wife uses you fund

Reactions: VKA

VKA

Star Member
Sep 26, 2019
Dubai
Category........
It will be ok. I did the same and got PR. You will have to write a letter stating that you are a dependent applicant and will accompany ur wife Canada and will have no issues that your wife uses you fund
Oh is it ? That’s interesting and doable. Thanks for the enlightment mate :)

jovi12

Oct 31, 2019
Hi guys. 1 question: When they are working on your application, after submitting your documents, doesn't it mean that your eligible, if you're already passed your medicals and biometrics have been requested? How can you be non-eligible?

yg96

Star Member
Jun 3, 2019
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Masked out IELTS except writing ,ECA done for professional degree in dental surgery . I.e. master's equivalent . And am still sitting on 462 ... PNP not working because my occupation is not in demand and I don't have any affiliation in Canada ... so what more can I do?
just add her name and make a joint account so that the original date( the day u opened this account) wont change well anyways u will be attaching ur marriage certificate that will be the proof that shez ur wife and i dont see any problem with that lot of people does if u want to be on safe side just attach LOE and mention it clearly that you are accompanying her. good luck

Last edited:

badri.sri139

Star Member
Oct 27, 2019
What is b2b draw..not getting
My hunch after seeing the trends and increased demand for EE, the next draw will be 472-474. After that it will be 470-472 and then it might go down to late 460s till the end of the year only if there are draws on December 11th and 18th. Otherwise the year might end on 470. My conservative estimate.

XSY_ghostlike

Star Member
Nov 2, 2019
Highly possible there will be 4 draws before 1/1/2020:
11/13,11/20, 12/4, 12/18

As you can see 11/20 is a b2b draw, cutline will be significantly lowered (~462) if it happens.

ripul

Jan 29, 2019
Hi guys. 1 question: When they are working on your application, after submitting your documents, doesn't it mean that your eligible, if you're already passed your medicals and biometrics have been requested? How can you be non-eligible?
There are ton of fake profiles and some submit forged documents to get the PR. Therefore, all the documents have to be scrutinized.
If they don't find any legit issue in your documentation , then you become eligible.

Fayezharb

Sep 1, 2017
Hi guys, I need your assistance on my case please...
In the upcoming weeks I and my wife will be applying for PR through express entry. Currently we live in Canada, my wife is studying and I am working with an Open Work Permit.
My issue now is that my wife is pregnant and she has to do a chest X-Ray to proceed by the Immigration Medical Exam. In case she will not do the X-Ray and we submitted our profiles together (mine as the main applicant) and (her as my spouse) are both applications going to be on hold until she does the X-ray? Or will they treat our applications separately? That being said is there a chance I can get my PR before her and she waits until she deliver our baby and finalize the medical exam?