+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 130th Draw

umayash

Oct 25, 2019
Wait for some more time, because by year end, score may drop as they will invite more & more candidates

breakthrough2019

Star Member
Jul 24, 2019
Hi everyone, my friend has some queries to ask. He is the principal applicant, and has an accompanying spouse. But the accompanying spouse work hours is not up to 40 hours in a week. She does approximate 33 hours weekly. Does it affect their points or chances etc .
I would appreciate your feedback
Many thanks

mrs.Saifee

Star Member
Dec 13, 2018
Hi everyone, my friend has some queries to ask. He is the principal applicant and has an accompanying spouse. But the accompanying spouse work hours is not up to 40 hours in a week. She does approximate 33 hours weekly. Does it affect their points or chances etc.
I would appreciate your feedback
Many thanks
it doesnt matter as his spouse is not a principal applicant

VKA

Star Member
Sep 26, 2019
Dubai
Category........
I have a question folks.
If my spouse becomes a primary applicant, given the fact that she is young and scored well in IELTS, which fetches me more points. Now for the proof of funds, the NRE account back in India is on my name. Would it be ok if she shows this account to show funds although I am the main beneficiary for this account. I’ll be accompanying her to Canada by the way.

aikay

Star Member
Aug 8, 2019
Masked out IELTS except writing ,ECA done for professional degree in dental surgery . I.e. master's equivalent . And am still sitting on 462 ... PNP not working because my occupation is not in demand and I don't have any affiliation in Canada ... so what more can I do?

Ilyushin76

Mar 24, 2019
Masked out IELTS except writing ,ECA done for professional degree in dental surgery . I.e. master's equivalent . And am still sitting on 462 ... PNP not working because my occupation is not in demand and I don't have any affiliation in Canada ... so what more can I do?
Pray :)

mrs.Saifee

Star Member
Dec 13, 2018
P
Pretty tough to get CLB 10 in writing...
Just sit back and chill...I guess 464+ will be called in November and the rest in decemeber..I pray that happens

blueshark

Star Member
Nov 30, 2017
Is this your maxed score?
Got CLB 10 in listening and speaking. And CLB 9 in reading and writing. I cleared my IELTS in the 6th attempt, always used to get 6.5 in writing. Finally I managed to get a 7 in writing. I can get up to 461 if I get CLB 10 in L,R,S . But I'm not sure if I can again get a 7 in writing.

VKA

Star Member
Sep 26, 2019
Dubai
Category........
I have a question folks.
If my spouse becomes a primary applicant, given the fact that she is young and scored well in IELTS, which fetches me more points. Now for the proof of funds, the NRE account back in India is on my name. Would it be ok if she shows this account to show funds although I am the main beneficiary for this account. I’ll be accompanying her to Canada by the way.
Guys, any humble suggestions/comments for my query also :(

Reactions: mrs.Saifee