+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 130th Draw

AJ1208

Oct 2, 2019
Hi guys, I got my ITA on 30th but really stuck now. Does anyone know if we can change NOC after getting ITA from SINP.

I entered wrong NOC by mistake in step 1 of part 1 and could not find any option to edit which was there before. I am not sure if my application will be accepted based on initial wrong NOC. The fact that correct NOC also exists in their in demand list, it should not be rejected? Any thoughts??

Anta Ng

Nov 2, 2019
ITA target for 2019 is 81,400. Currently they issued 71,700 ITAs. Only 9,700 ITA left for this year. So, how many draws u think they will take? I am not sure whether they will take more ITAs than the target or not? anyone has any idea about this?

aikay

Star Member
Aug 8, 2019
ITA target for 2019 is 81,400. Currently they issued 71,700 ITAs. Only 9,700 ITA left for this year. So, how many draws u think they will take? I am not sure whether they will take more ITAs than the target or not? anyone has any idea about this?
This means 3 Draws ....

Reactions: Anta Ng

gabriel900

Oct 16, 2019
Target can be surpassed, as it was the case for the past years :) and if what was planned go through, we should have ITAs more than last year!
Draw happening this coming Wednesday will be a big clue if they really are intending to surpassing last year.

Reactions: Anta Ng

mona247

Sep 26, 2018
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Ontario does not have 7k nomination, it is just above 6k ,which is similar for other provinces
Comes back to my same question?
Can SINP give more nominations than OINP then? ( Do you know the total NOI's given out by sinp in just the last 2 months) look up for these answers and then you'll know what is my question referring to!!

jaekansh89

Oct 31, 2019
Hi All,

I have done by B.tech in electronics and communication and Masters in Business and information systems, what would be the field of study for these studies?

Anta Ng

Nov 2, 2019
This is how it turns out for the past years. We just hope the cut-off goes down because we could not afford that high scores
In 2016, almost 34,000 ITAs were issued
86,022 invitations were issued in 2017,
2018 set an all-time record of 89,800 Invitations to Apply (ITAs) issued.
In Jesus name 2019 will be more. Amen.
Thanks for your clarification. I got wrong idea when looking at the numbers. your information is really good point to be more positive :)

ntheegel

Aug 5, 2019
Hi guys, I got my ITA on 30th but really stuck now. Does anyone know if we can change NOC after getting ITA from SINP.

I entered wrong NOC by mistake in step 1 of part 1 and could not find any option to edit which was there before. I am not sure if my application will be accepted based on initial wrong NOC. The fact that correct NOC also exists in their in demand list, it should not be rejected? Any thoughts??
Did you enter correct NOC Code in EE Profile and link it to SINP portal? I believe you should write a LOE about this mistake and ask them to consider correct NOC from EE Profile.Also state about your NOC Code being in their demand list.Looking at the way CRS is skyrocketing this year I believe you should not miss this opportunity. Wait on senior members on this forum to comment.

Reactions: AJ1208

AJ1208

Oct 2, 2019
Did you enter correct NOC Code in EE Profile and link it to SINP portal? I believe you should write a LOE about this mistake and ask them to consider correct NOC from EE Profile.Also state about your NOC Code being in their demand list.Looking at the way CRS is skyrocketing this year I believe you should not miss this opportunity. Wait on senior members on this forum to comment.
Many Thanks for your reply! Yes My NOC in EE is correct.

The issue here I see is I entered old NOC on 30th Aug and the demand list expanded in Sep with my new NOC which didn’t exist earlier it seems. So I am afraid they might say your NOC didn’t exist when I expressed my interest in SINP application.

Experts please suggest based on your experience if they can change my new NOC in application itself as I dont want to submit my application with LOE and wait for another 3 months to understand if they considered my application I would rather cancel it and re apply, this will guarantee that I would get in some time.

Last edited: