+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 130th Draw

aikay

Star Member
Aug 8, 2019
Wait , with your ielts writing at 6.5 , you still have 462 .. better try retaking it to get up to 7... However , I believe your score will get you ITA in the next 3-4draws
Hi,

My score is 462 ..

should i learn french ? do you guyz think a beginner can make it or just improve my IELTS score as mine are S7.5 R7.5 L8 W6.5????

jaekansh89

Oct 31, 2019
Hi Guys,

I have a crs of 464. But I have some query on my application, can someone please confirm on this-

The information I entered at the beginning of generating reference code (checking your eligiblity) is different than what I have updated in the profile which I have submitted in the pool. The difference is with the NOC code and job experience. Do you feel it could cause a problem after receiving an ITA?

Igethope

Sep 17, 2019
I want to write ielts to max out . From 457 to 463. Next two date are 7th and 23rd of November, next week seems early but possible but I would have preferred 23rd if it’s certain there will be draw on 18th December. Pls what do u guys think.

ContactFront

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2017
Hi Guys,

I have a crs of 464. But I have some query on my application, can someone please confirm on this-

The information I entered at the beginning of generating reference code (checking your eligiblity) is different than what I have updated in the profile which I have submitted in the pool. The difference is with the NOC code and job experience. Do you feel it could cause a problem after receiving an ITA?
No

Manishprasher

Star Member
Jun 29, 2019
I want to write ielts to max out . From 457 to 463. Next two date are 7th and 23rd of November, next week seems early but possible but I would have preferred 23rd if it’s certain there will be draw on 18th December. Pls what do u guys think.
Did you check CBT dates too, they frequently held tests and faster results.

haider_Ali

Jan 20, 2017
I was going through the previous rounds of invitations and found some interesting trends and informations i.e 2019 has minimum b2b draws(just 2), 2015 and 2017 have more b2b draws, and b2b draw is totally unpredictable. But keeping in view the targets and number of ITAs, there is a strong possibility of 6 draws (exceeding 2018 itas) and atleast 5 draws to meet 2018 target (with 3900 itas).
Moreover, if there is any b2b draw, around 7 points will drop initially and then around 6 and then 5. Calculations are based on equal score distribution from 451 to 475.
One more interesting thing might happen, if they opt for 2 draws in November, there is a strong possibilty of 3 b2b draws in December if they opt for 3 draws in December (in case they try to meet 2018 target minimum). If they dont do 5 draws, 2019 itas will be lower than 2018 itas.

Last edited:
Reactions: hamhk202

Indian dentist1

Star Member
Aug 28, 2018
Please help!!!
I have received my ita already. I got the employment letter from employer too but now my lawyer is saying that i need a job offer too from my employer because i selected that i have job offer while making my profile before ita?? Please help as my job circumstances will change next week, im going to be part time

WunderCat

Star Member
Oct 7, 2019
Toronto
NOC Code......
Please help!!!
I have received my ita already. I got the employment letter from employer too but now my lawyer is saying that i need a job offer too from my employer because i selected that i have job offer while making my profile before ita?? Please help as my job circumstances will change next week, im going to be part time
If you selected that you have a job offer then you must present this job offer which must be from Canadian business/organisation with a positive LMIA.
Job offer requirements you can find on official IRCC website.

Indian dentist1

Star Member
Aug 28, 2018
If you selected that you have a job offer then you must present this job offer which must be from Canadian business/organisation with a positive LMIA.
Job offer requirements you can find on official IRCC website.
But i didnt claim points for that. I am very confused, what to do