+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 125th Draw

daksh1803

Jul 22, 2019
Till April 2019 CRS of 455+ considered to be a Sure shot score for ITA. Post that it's been so much ups & downs, can't even believe our luck. Hopefully, this time all the 456 guys gets cleared through.
Till April 2019 CRS of 455+ considered to be a Sure shot score for ITA. Post that it's been so much ups & downs, can't even believe our luck. Hopefully, this time all the 456 guys gets cleared through.
125th draw for US! :D

vellocet

Jun 9, 2019
Thanks for your response. Where did you ask? A part of me says not to take a risk.
Confused about this situation. Are you sure about this?
Can anyone else also suggest what to do?
As I said, their Facebook and Twitter.

I'm in this situation too. I've asked them on Facebook and Twitter than I can accept, but I must meet the requirements when I submit my application.

So only submit after your work anniversary in October. (Mine is September and I received my ITA in August)
There are other threads in this forum on this topic, a lot of people have asked and received advice for both accepting and declining. At the end of the day you have to choose whichever you feel more comfortable doing. For me personally I don't believe I should be punished based on how their system calculates experience, so I am proceeding with my ITA and submitting after my work anniversary date.

Last edited:

NMS@

Apr 5, 2019
New Delhi, India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
O7-10-19
AOR Received.
07-10-19
Yeah. True that.
Thankyou
Good luck for your procedure ahead!

[/
QUOTE="vellocet, post: 8141637, member: 879192"]A

As I said, their Facebook and Twitter.

There are other threads in this forum on this topic, a lot of people have asked and received advice for both accepting and declining. At the end of the day you have to choose whichever you feel more comfortable doing. For me personally I don't believe I should be punished based on how their system calculates experience, so I am proceeding with my ITA and submitting after my work anniversary date.[/QUOTE]

breakthrough2019

Star Member
Jul 24, 2019
Hi everyone, I just updated my IELTS score on my profile yesterday which is slightly above 24 hours but till now I have not received any notification on the updated score. I’m a bit worried. Any advice here I would appreciate. Thanks

ComingSoon91

Jun 5, 2019
Hi everyone, I just updated my IELTS score on my profile yesterday which is slightly above 24 hours but till now I have not received any notification on the updated score. I’m a bit worried. Any advice here I would appreciate. Thanks
Did you sign and transmit the application after your update ? What is the status of the express entry application in your account's home page ?

The last time I updated my scores and signed the application it took only few minutes to reflect the changes.

vmsanthosh.chn

Jun 29, 2017
Hi All, my score is 438 .I will be travelling to Canada for 2 years on a ICT visa for the same company I have been working for 5 years .
My IELTS score was 9 which is expiring in November .
My question is Can I claim the Job offer 50 points for this , my noc 2174 and I have LMIA Exempt employment no as well .

Experts request your help
Yes, sure you can but after one year.

breakthrough2019

Star Member
Jul 24, 2019
Did you sign and transmit the application after your update ? What is the status of the express entry application in your account's home page ?

The last time I updated my scores and signed the application it took only few minutes to reflect the changes.
I think what I did after the update Was to click on save and send. The info that showed immediately after I updated my IELTS score yesterday was “in progress” .

Lazybug

Star Member
May 1, 2019
I think what I did after the update Was to click on save and send. The info that showed immediately after I updated my IELTS score yesterday was “in progress” .
I think you have to click continue instead, then they take you to the page where you have to put in your electronic signature.

Last edited:
Reactions: Priyanka2010

ariesc

Star Member
May 15, 2017
Hi All, my 2nd year work anniversary will be on 22 Oct 2019, but the system already awarded me additional points on 1st Sept. I am now sitting at 475 and likely to get an ITA at the next draw, should i decline the ITA or should i proceed to apply?