+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 125th Draw

13nitinsharma

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2012
Canada
Hey dear,

I'm sorry if the prediction is making you nervous but most of Ray Of Hope thread followers are actually requesting for prediction to see where they might be standing in the pool and claimed it gave them some hope as I also do calculation for cut off score estimation as well so I am sorry once again but the predictions are addressed to ROH followers in general and does not intend to scare or make some people anxious. Thank you for understanding.
I was about to reply to this guy, but saw your post just now. Good that you covered on my behalf, agreed and thanks!

vmsanthosh.chn

Jun 29, 2017
Hello,

I am still in india and i can't apply for Spousal program sitting here. So i am thinking of applying her separately from me.
Also, i guess spousal PR doesn't give any points anymore.

my question is, on question about number of family members accompanying with her? what should be my answer to this? 1 or 2?
AFAIK 2. Read it like "how many are going to be in your family"

rajapanesar

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2019
Punjab, India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19/09/2019
Should i go for ECA or WES ? Sorry i do not know the difference
ECA is acronym for educational credentials assessment. You have to have it done unless you have a Canadian degree, certificate or diploma.
WES is one of the institutes approved by Canada or rather IRCC/CIC for doing this job. Others include IQAS, ICES, ICAS, CES and two more (these two assess medical practice degrees, I'm not too sure though).
You can get your ECA report done from any of the above.
Do your research via google, chose one and start the process.

EnthuChap

Jun 9, 2014
Toronto
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-12-2019
Doc's Request.
22-01-2020
Nomination.....
26-11-2019
AOR Received.
01-12-2019
Med's Request
02-11-2019
Med's Done....
17-01-2020
Passport Req..
06-04-2021
LANDED..........
10-09-2021
Did you hide your bank account number? I don't feel great about sharing this info with them....
Hello mate...we are disclosing all our information to them, that includes bank details. We are not supposed to mask it, it defeats the purpose otherwise.

shivarora

Jun 27, 2019
Guys, a quick question:

My educational credentials have my first name (shivi kumar) and my employment records, passport etc have first name and last name (shivi kumar arora)

also, one employer has my salary slips as (shivi arora).

Shall i make an affidavit stating Shivi Kumar, Shivi Arora, Shivi Kumar Arora are all same. Please suggest.

rajapanesar

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2019
Punjab, India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19/09/2019
Guys, a quick question:

My educational credentials have my first name (shivi kumar) and my employment records, passport etc have first name and last name (shivi kumar arora)

also, one employer has my salary slips as (shivi arora).

Shall i make an affidavit stating Shivi Kumar, Shivi Arora, Shivi Kumar Arora are all same. Please suggest.
Better safe than sorry!