+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 123rd Draw

Anna112

Jul 27, 2019
are you serious?458 is a very good score!please dont lose hope and remember that you were competent enough to be at 458.
It's not a good score at this time, just hope there is draw nxt week. Then u stand a better chance of getting it first or second draw September.

Shaunak2612

Jun 5, 2019
They already delay the draw by 19 days this time and they didn't promise to bring the score down.

Their goal is to meet the draw size target which they are doing well for now (increase to 3600 and maintain 3950 in the beginning of year)
CIC is not your home facility. I do understand your frustration but have some realistic approach to them. Will help you cope better.

WantToImmigrate

Champion Member
Feb 4, 2019
Entered pool: Aug 03
CRS score: 476
IELTS: LRWS: 8.5, 8.5, 9, 8.5
Received ITA 20 minutes ago.

This forum is very helpful. Congratulations to everyone who got an ITA today. For those who are waiting, stay strong and patient. Good news is around the corner.
9 in Writing? :O

Damn!

m.alassaad

Star Member
Jul 20, 2015
Calgary
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
The CRS cut-off today increased to 466. My CRS score is 458. It seems that I have no alternative now except to accept my OINP nomination. I can't take the risk and I'll be wasting $1500. Life has been so unfair to me!
Wasting $1500? How is paying $1500 to achieve your dream a waste? If you think paying $1500 to come to Canada is a waste then you have a lot of surprises coming your way...

ersandee

Jul 12, 2017
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
LANDED..........
25-03-2019
The CRS cut-off today increased to 466. My CRS score is 458. It seems that I have no alternative now except to accept my OINP nomination. I can't take the risk and I'll be wasting $1500. Life has been so unfair to me!
I think you have a decent chance to get direct ITA, you can wait if birthday not around and IELTS is valid for some good time.

Mauriss

Star Member
Apr 24, 2019
Please, I will get enough years of work experience by Nov. Is it too late to enter the pool then? I'm scared of the coming Canadian election

Getty

Star Member
Apr 12, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London UK
NOC Code......
1221; 6311; 6511
App. Filed.......
04/05/17
Nomination.....
12-06-2019
AOR Received.
23-07-2019
Med's Done....
19-08-2019
Passport Req..
07/01/2020
VISA ISSUED...
07/01/2020
I have been waiting for my ITA since November 2017. I had a journey filled with many ups and downs. Very few people had gone through such emotional anxietie. My active participation in ROH is two years old and I guess most of the old people's are no longer following ROH. You guys do make me feel kinda old. Haha. Anyways I wish you all the best for tomorrow's draw and my heartfelt wishes for your EE journeys. May the Almighty be at your sides.

I hope to celebrate the day tomorrow with you all Ia :)
Don't worry you are not alone, i created my profile months before you, 04/05/17! i started following since Ray of hope 68 and i got ITA on draw 119 (12/06/19). When people cry that they have been in the pool for two months or something similar i look and laugh. I do not comment a lot but best believe i come read and actually pray for those who are waiting because after waiting for two years plus to receive ITA, i do understand the emotions that come with it.

shireendeshmukh

Star Member
Jul 23, 2018
Guys - need expert suggestion.

ALERT :: It's insanely hypothetical scenario with negative mindset - lol!

Candidate received ITA (somehow managed with CEC of a year + Arranged employment). Application submitted with all details around. Post AOR, if due to some unforeseen reasons, project/ assignment ends - which will endanger the arranged employment clause (and hence CRS will also tone down than what were submitted as with PR application). Even if assignment ends, Closed WP is still active for another year.

Can you suggest what might happen in this case to candidate's PR application and or what candidate ideally should do?
- will his application be valid, as he submitted OR h/she should call CIC to reduce down points for arranged employment

- given closed WP is valid, should he leave country and wait till score comes down for CEC alone?

Avnesh

Nov 2, 2018
I have a query although it seems out of context but i'll shoot.
ECA of my bachelor's degree was completed in last year. Now I want to upgrade my report as i have completed PG diploma. When i was filling the form it was written that candidate has to send graduation documents also otherwise WES will not be able to upgrade the report. My question is that which documents i have to send to them: Graduation certificate, wes report of my graduation or the transcripts once again?
I am skeptical about sending the transcripts as EcA is valid for 5 yrs and they have my trancripts in their record. Please help me its really urgent.

Vaibhav_1989

Star Member
May 6, 2019
New Delhi
NOC Code......
I have a query although it seems out of context but i'll shoot.
ECA of my bachelor's degree was completed in last year. Now I want to upgrade my report as i have completed PG diploma. When i was filling the form it was . written that candidate has to send graduation documents also otherwise WES will not be able to upgrade the report. My question is that which documents i have to send to them: Graduation certificate, wes report of my graduation or the transcripts once again?

I am skeptical about sending the transcripts as EcA is valid for 5 yrs and they have my trancripts in their record. Please help me its really urgent.
Hi Avnesh!
I am also in the same situation. Sent to WES transcript for PGDBA (directly mailed by University) which was accepted by them, also sent my bachelor's degree & mark-sheet. Out of which, WES only accept the Degree and now they are asking for a transcript of Bachelor's mark-sheet must be sent directly by my University. I hope that it will reach them within a week.

Last edited: