+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 123rd Draw

T-Girl

Aug 12, 2019
I also want to ask a question. My hubby has an ECA that indicated a wrong year of birth for him so I didn't include it in my EE profile. With this current situation of high CRS, I'm thinking about using it because correcting it is going to take some time andait will give me an additional 10 points. Is it advisable to use the report as it is?

Rose1207

Jul 8, 2019
I think the draw will be AUG 28, it is still 2 draws per month

it is very negative...5 days delay push the score by 7
But why they would not do next week? They have to bring score down because they did create this huge gap. When they will start doing again 7 day thing? So if 28 aug then it will be 16-17 days gap...does that mean draw will even go higher? Oh god! I hope not!!!!

Aady07

Jul 16, 2019
I also want to ask a question. My hubby has an ECA that indicated a wrong year of birth for him so I didn't include it in my EE profile. With this current situation of high CRS, I'm thinking about using it because correcting it is going to take some time andait will give me an additional 10 points. Is it advisable to use the report as it is?
Yes you may as you're just creating the EE profile. Once created, you can notify WES about the issue and they will send you across the corrected one.

Relax, even after ITA, it takes a good 6 months. So you have all the time you need for a corrected one.

Ontherock

Star Member
Jul 21, 2019
Hopelessly hopeful.....this is crazy....this is a disaster.....pool strength as of August 2.....imagine the people coming into the pool with higher score in last 10 days......this is going towards 470 in next draw

T-Girl

Aug 12, 2019
Yes you may as you're just creating the EE profile. Once created, you can notify WES about the issue and they will send you across the corrected one.

Relax, even after ITA, it takes a good 6 months. So you have all the time you need for a corrected one.
Thanks!!!

EnthuChap

Jun 9, 2014
Toronto
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-12-2019
Doc's Request.
22-01-2020
Nomination.....
26-11-2019
AOR Received.
01-12-2019
Med's Request
02-11-2019
Med's Done....
17-01-2020
Passport Req..
06-04-2021
LANDED..........
10-09-2021
The CRS cut-off today increased to 466. My CRS score is 458. It seems that I have no alternative now except to accept my OINP nomination. I can't take the risk and I'll be wasting $1500. Life has been so unfair to me!
Don't think of it as a waste. U r just securing your future though OINP or u can continue to wait and live through the uncertainty. I'll be happy to grab it, if I ever receive it.

Nxt draw certainly will be nxt week 21st. So it's a back to back draw
I think so too mate. Next will be on 21st Aug. Otherwise, there's no point in doing this draw, and it could have been done at their convenience.

Naxwell

Star Member
Aug 9, 2019
You guys didnt consider high influx of PNP guys.

50-60% of ppl in this draw are 900+ candidates. CIC literally forced people between 459-465 to accept PNPs.

So next draw will hopefully fall to 460 if a lot of pnp guys have made it out and if there are no further pnp draws

Reactions: Dblessed

MQ12

Star Member
May 6, 2019
Hey guys, got OINP sponsorship today, I had a feeling it would happen, since they had gone for a site overhaul in the last 2 days, didn’t bother to check coz I thought what are the chances! Then I saw the alert for EE draw and that was a rude awakening, 466!! What the hell, I was at 448 so kind a knew it was gonna be through the PNP route, now waiting for the next draw. For those who are feeling demoralised, don’t, I had no expectations and very little hope, keep your spirits up, in my humble view the federal government seems to be pushing the states to issue more noi’s giving them a larger stake in the pie than before. As to why, I don’t really know, so for those who haven’t selected pnp options, do it right now!

If there is a draw this week, again that is, then we will know for sure the process cic is trying to pursue, as in are they trying to maintain a higher cut off or lowering it gradually while processing pnp applicants as quickly as possible so federal applicants can get a fair chance. But since I am not an expert on it, I will leave it for more experienced members. Stay blessed.

Reactions: Dblessed
Feb 25, 2019
Wow ! Tempers flaying everywhere !

Bound to happen, especially since the score is definitely higher that one expected. And its not even a week ! But folks - please understand this. From what I understand, the CIC has to balance a few things. Number of people coming in. The quality of the number of people coming in. And finally clearing the already massive backlog. Undoubtedly the high scores are a result of PNP folks as well. However, please note that this surge is temporary. People who missed out on H1 visas in the USA have this as a backup. People who recently completed their Masters have just applied too after evaluation of their Transcripts.

Give it a couple of months. The scores will drop back to 445-450. I honestly dont see drastically going below this, but i may be humbly and utterly wrong. As and when the scores drop, the number of ITAs issued will go up to 3900.

Just my 2 cents. Have some faith in your score. Good Luck !